Chapter Twelve

Once in the room I went to our closet and grabbed my leather skirt and black tank top. As he put on his black tank top and black underwear. I slowly stripped off my shirt as I turned on the radio to jam as we get dressed. He relaxed in his coffin. I look over and groaned annoyed that he chose to lay down.He smirked at me and something happened. I walked over and went to drag his lazy ass out our coffin. He slammed me in the coffin laughing and pinning me down while on top of me. I growled as I tried to pin him. He rubbed his hard shaft against my pussy. I moaned as I was still wearing his boxers.
"Oh am I teasing you Cassie" he said as he rubbed against me harder.
"No you are just being a distraction and we just had sex love" I said sounding like he wasn't making me throb.
"Oh come on I can feel you throbbing for it again" he said which made my dragon whimper.
"Your mom will be here is an hour and we both need to shower" I said as I tried wiggling free.
"Fine. But can we at least shower together?" he asked as I smirked.
"Yes we can Love" I said as I finally got out from under him and went to the bathroom to heat up the water. He walked slowly behind me and tried not to touch me with his erect dick after he undressed. I giggle as I wiggled out of his boxers and grabbed my shampoo made specifically for vampire hair.
"What!? I cant help it" he asked while looking serious.
"Nothing I just was laughing at your efforts to make sure it doesn't touch me" I said as I grabbed the body wash and my washcloth. He grabbed his shampoo and soap as he stepped in and waited for me and he moaned as the water hit his skin. I jumped in soon after as I got my hair wet.
"Want me to wash you and you to wash me?" he asked as I let the water hit me.
"Yes please" I said as I stretched my body first. He squeezed me shampoo and ran it through my hair as he massaged my scalp in the process. I moaned as he did as I leaned my head back.
"What? You never have your scalp messaged?" he asked sounding shocked.
"No" I said not holding in my moans.
"Well I can do it. Since we are together even as king and queen. I'm here now you aren't alone anymore. Did I accidentally turn you on my queen?" he said as I nearly began to cry as I nod slightly. He turned me around and rised his hands as he wiped my tears and as he kissed me he rinsed my hair making sure nothing got in my eyes.
"I know you felt alone before me but. Now you have me. Forever" he said making me smile some. I smiled as I relaxed in the water and let him finish washing me. Once he was done I started to wash his hair as I gave him a head massage. He moaned as I kept massaging his scalp. I rinse his hair as I started to wash his back as I giggled as he flexed. After rinsing off I dried off as I blew dry my hair with my wind element power. I put on my red lace bra and matching thong as I slid on my skirt. I put on my black tank top, socks, and combat boots as I did my make-up simply. After I finished I turned around to see Lucien putting on a button up black shirt with his leather pants. I bit my lip as I shared and began to search for my leather jacket as I started boiling water. I put on my jacket as the water begun to boil.
"Seriously love you are gonna make another cup of that rose tea" Lucien asked as I put sugar and two tea bags in my cup. I shrugged as I poured the now boiled water in my cup. I watch the water turn blood red as the room began to smell of roses.