Chapter Eleven

After I told Lucien's mother how I lived for the 13 years I was gone we found a couple deers. I crouched down low and pounced on one as his mother pounced on the other. I killed the deer draining it dry and waited for his mother to finish draining her deer dry. I licked my fangs and licked the blood off my lips. Lucien woke up and linked me "hunting​?".
"Yes love with your mother I'll bring you back a juicy deer" I said linking you back.
"Okay love. Don't. Be long" he linked back as I smelled a large juicy buck. I followed my nose as it led my to a beautiful waterfall with a large crystal lake below. Lucien looked through my eyes as I started to feel a sense of dread. As it hit me hard as to which lake this was. It was the lake the human girl drowned in that I brought back to life without trying.
"Baby walk away" Lucien said mentally. Before I get a chance to walk away his mother comes up behind me.
"15 years ago you were playing with a human girl here. She drowned and you brought her back. From that moment we all knew you were special. The council started to fear what would happen if you became queen" his mother said.
"Mother. Bring her back" Lucien said he spoke through me.
"What we are just bonding" she said as the juicy buck caught my attention and I attacked it snapping it's neck with just my hands.
"Yes. I know but keep her distracted from the lake and waterfall it's causing fear in her and I don't want that. Because I can feel it too" he mentally said it to his mother. Once I killed the large buck me and his mother started our walk back to the castle as I carried his breakfast. Lucien was wake sipping tea from a coffee cup. Once back at the castle his mother walked towards her large house next to the castle. I made my way to our king size room which we would soon trade with my father and take over the master bedroom.
"Oh. Good morning love" Lucien said as I set his breakfast down. I put some water on the stove as I pull out my blood rose tea bags and wait for the water to boil.
"Thx for the breakfast love" he said as he came up behind me kissing my neck. I put a couple blood rose tea bags in my mug as the water started to boil. I moaned as I felt his fangs scrape against the soft spot on my neck where he will mark me at tomorrow at the ceremony. I picked up the pot off the stove once I turned it off and poured it in my cup. Lucien started to grind himself against my ass. As I watched my cup of water turn to a Blood red color and smell of roses.
"Sorry. About grinding against you I'm just in as humans call it a good mood" he said as he pulled me closer as I felt his hard cock press against my ass.
"Mmmmm someone woke up hungry for something other than blood" I said as I put some sugar in my tea before turning around.
"Eh? Oh..."he said as he drained the deer completely and he went and laid down in our coffin feeling ashamed so he laid on his stomach. As he tried to push it down.
"Now love don't hide it" I said as I walk away from my tea as I lick your neck from behind.
"But... it's too early" he said as he got out of  our coffin and transformed into his draconic form and is pre-cumming MASSIVE  FLOODS OF IT as I see pure lust in his eyes as his tail caresses me. 
As he spoke confidently in dragon "hello there.. oh sorry about the "flood" love". As he did that he noticed I was wearing his clothes and smelled deeply like him.
As his dragon form says "I want you in your dragon form but first lets go to the forest there is more room there".
"Mmmmmmmmm" I said as I licked my lips and drank my tea quickly.
"You get what I mean? I'll meet you once you get there unless you want us to teleport there? Don't forget to transform tho when we get there" he said as he looked at me. "Let's teleport" I said as my eyes glow sliver.
He grabbed my hand and we poof in the forest as he laid on hid back and it stood and throbbed teasingly. I quickly transformed after I took off the clothes I was wearing.
"You must want this as dragons Cassie" he said. My Dragon stretches her wings as she shakes getting her bearings.
"So beautiful" he said as his dragon drooled just from her beauty alone.
My dragon stops shaking as she turned her attention to him as she smiles.
"Oh please call me Liliana after all that is the name Cassie game me when she realized I existed" my dragon says as her tail swings like it has a mind of it's own.
"Oh ok liliana" he said as he looked at his hard throbbing dick then back at her. He said "well she seemed anxious to let you out and on this dick".
"Oh really are you sure I didn't just take control" she said almost sounding cocky.
"Eh well it doesn't matter watch if you want" he said as he started stroking his massive dragon cock. She drooled as she made her way over to him as she licked his tip slowly. He still stroked his massive dragon cock. She growled telling him to stop stroking himself as she took the tip in her mouth gently.
"Mm. Okay. Yes Mommy" he said as my dragon is caught off guard.
"You don't like that word?" he asked worried that he said something wrong.
"No it's not that I just wasn't expecting it" she said as she began to deepthroat him.
"I ahhhhhh mmmm.. understand Mommy" he said making her suck harder.
"Mmmmmm" she says moaning on his cock. His tail intertwined with mine as he arched his back in pleasure. She sucked harder as he pre-came even more. She sucked harder and he pulled her wings making her moan. He breathed black flames in the air as he came and his back arched. She swallowed as he screamed her name as he finished cumming in her mouth and he pulled it out and gave her begging eyes looking in-between her draconic legs. I smirk as I lay on my back.
"I can?" he asked eagerly neatly begging.
"Yes you can" I said smirking widely. He didn't hesitate as he rammed full strength and full speed as he attempted to kiss me. Kissed back as I moaned and clawed his back in pleasure. He rammed me harder and harder with each thrust.
Kissed harder as I got louder. He went faster and the kisses got deeper and more passionately. I got louder as he fingered my asshole with 3 fingers from each hand. I got even louder as I begun to drool. He began to pound me harder as I got louder practically screaming. He came hard as I came with him drooling more and more. He got off me as I transformed back normal laying there panting. He transformed back as he was nearly out of breathe. 
"What now" he said as he cuddled up to me.
"We got to get dressed today cuz we are going shopping with your mom for the ceremony. Btw I hope you know the week after the ceremony once you mark me my body will go into heat and the only way to get rid of it is cum in me but I'd get pregnant" I said as I get up.
"Do I have to go and I wouldn't mind having a mini us running around" he said as he got up as I put my clothes back on.
"If you dont go your mom will tell me embarrassing stories about you and same" I said as I smirked.
"Fine" he said as he teleported us back in our room.