Chapter Six

Once I put the umbrella up Lucien relaxed and put on his sunglasses. We walked for about 2 hours when we reached the closest town that allows the vampire realm train to stop and pass trough. It was 11:10 and the train doesn't run till noon. It gave us time to prove my vampire status without flashing my birthmark.
"Love we're gonna have to play it off as you're my pet" Lucien said as he put make-up over my birth mark. I drank some of his blood and we walked up to the booth that sells tickets for the train.
"Two vampire passes please" Lucien said as he flashed his birthmark.
"Prince Lucien! We need proof that your pet is a vampire. Can you please have her show me her fangs and speed" the lady behind the counter said. I let out a sign and nodded as I let my fangs come out halfway. I flashed them at the lady and used my speed to get over to the door in one second. The lady smiled and handed Lucien our passes and her phone number which made me roll my eyes. It was five minutes before the train arrived so I went to the bathroom to touch up my hair.
"Hehe i always get numbers. I guess I'm that good looking" he said as he walked in the bathroom to help fix my hair.
"She was awfully nice dont you think" I say sarcastically as my hair is back fixed.
"All vampiric women are to me. Except you. Your an exception" he said catching me of guard.
"That's just cuz they want a piece of the soon to be king Lucien" I say as I put my brush back in my bag and walk out the bathroom.
"Off to the train pet" he said in a demanding tone. "Just go with it, I'll apologise later" he whispered in my ear.
"Yes master" I said in a submissive tone and winked at him. As we step onto the train. He's dressed in his black clothes eying others warily.
"Relax" I whisper in your ear as we walk back to the vampires only train car.
"Hey "pet" come and sit on me" he said as he grinned slightly at me.
"Yes master" I say as I straddle him and stare into his golden eyes. His golden eyes shine at me once we are in his compartment. I slide the door shut and lock it with one hand never breaking eye contact.
"Cassie I'm horny again" he said as his eyes flash lust.
"Keep calling me "pet" master it's turning me on so bad" I say as I nibble at his neck.
"You are my "pet" because you can't and won't deny me" he said as it turned me on more.
"Yes master" I said as I lick his neck. He shivered in pleasure as I licked his neck.
"Master tell me what you need your "pet" to do" I said as I start kissing his neck.
"You can begin my sucking my cock off" he said in his dominate voice. I get off his lap and on my knees in front him as I unzip his leather pants with my teeth. As I did that his dick popped out full length and fully hard. I licked my lips as my fangs came out without me noticing. His fangs came out too as i licked my lips more.
"Don't puncture my dick with your fangs that's a soft spot I'd rather not have a bloody dick" he said in a serious tone. "Don't worry master I'll be gentle like always" I said as I licked up his shaft slowly. He shivered as I did that. I used my tongue to tease his tip. He shivered and moved slightly.
"Do you like that master" I asked as I kept going.
"Y..-yes dont stop pet" he said as I moaned and deepthroated him. As I deepthroated him he moaned and pre cum came out. I moaned on his dick as I sucked hard. He reflexively put his hands behind his head as I bobbed up and down. I sucked harder as I moaned on it and started fingering myself like a bad "pet".
"Fuck it!" he said as his eyes glowed a bright emerald as he made my head go faster with vampiric speed and strength as he turned me around and took off my panties and began using his tongue to tease my 1st g-spot as horns grew on his head that are the same color of his eyes and they began to vibrate. I moaned as I gagged on his dick sucking harder as I wiggled in pleasure. He continued eating me out. I moaned louder as I came hard. He drank all my cum as he came hard. I swallowed every drop as I licked his tip a couple times.
"come "pet" and lets relax till we get there or do as you please to my dick" he said as he looked at me. I slid back on my panties and fixed my hair.
"How come of our spark" he whispered making me look up at him.
"When we were born our parents decided that we would marry each other when I came of age to take the throne. So as babies nature decided we were born for each other and now that we are both older than 15 and together it creates a pull which manifests into sparks" I said with a straight face as I fixed my dress too.
"Ahh" he said in a low tone. I sat beside you and leaned against you reading the only book I had from when I was five.
"What's that book about?" he asked curiously.
"It's called pride and prejudice. It's about a girl who lives in a big family and a rich prideful guy who lets his pride get in his way of seeing how beautiful the girl is but in the end she forgives his pride and they get together" I said as I keep reading.
"Oh how neat! How many times have you read it?" he asked looked at me.
"About 300" I said looking up at him.
"Why keep it?" he said which hit me hard.
"It's the only thing he gave me before he sent me to live with humans" I said as I look like I'm about to cry.
"Aww come here and let me hold you" he whispered as I crawled onto his lap crying.
"Its okay my "pet" master is here" he said as I started to calm down. The train suddenly came to a stop as we arrived at the vampire realm station.
"Time to get off pet" he said as I got up and grabbed my book, my bag and my umbrella.