Chapter Thirteen

I hugged my sexy man giggling. As I drank my tea and there was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it" he said as he went and answered the door.  Standing at the door was his mother in a red dress with her cleavage showing.
"Mother! Who are you trying to impress?" Lucien asked sounding horrified.
"Maybe a certain ex friend of y'alls" his mother said as she gave her son a hug.
"Oh mother. Did you tell her your name? Anamiã I believe" he said as my eyes widened.
"Oh god please not her. She told me the only crown I'd ever wear is the paper one you made me when we were four" I said looking at his mother horrified.
"It's fine. My father had control of her those times. She thinks on her own now. She wants you, no she rather prefers you as queen no one else" Lucien said calmly.
"That and I'm in charge of decorating and planning the ceremony tomorrow your majesties" a cheerful and preppy voice came from behind his mother. He peered behind his mother. Standing there is a mix breed vampire with honey brown hair, chestnut eyes, and dark red lips. She was wearing a pale pink dress with a thick black notebook in her arms along with a wand in her right hand.
"Fancy. Honey! Come to the door when you ready" he said as I stood up. 
"Actually I need to come in for about twenty minutes to take her measurements so my assistant can start to make her dress for the ceremony" Anamiã said casually.
"fine.. come on in" Lucien slowly growled as I watched his mother and Anamiã walk in. I sighed as I put on a fake smile as I had to admit she grew up very pretty for a part witch part vampire.
"Yep" he said through our link.
"I don't know if we should fully trust her. She's a witch and she could easily be working for the banished council" I said through our link as I hold my arms making a "T" shape as she measures me.
"Anamiã be quick about it and no funny business or i'll eat you" he said catching her off guard.
"Now is that how you treat old friends" she said as she waves her wand to speed up the process.
"You threw him in a well when we were 5 how are we supposed to treat you" I said sounding shocked at how she acted like we were long lost besties.
"Mother. Don't dress me stupid" Lucien said as Anamiã finished writing some numbers down.
"Now would I do that son" his mother asks as I fixed my hair.
"Eh a mother would" he said as I grabbed my purse. We started to walk out the door as We got in Anamiã's car to drive to the one town in the realm that sells ceremony stuff.
"How nifty" he said looking out the window making me shake my head. Once I parked we all got out and I grabbed my cup of rose tea. Anamiã was beside me as was Lucien and his mother was behind us.
We walked into a store that was a ceremony cake maker. I tasted twenty different cakes and by far my favorite was the red velvet with raspberry cream cheese icing. Me and Lucien agreed on it as we ordered a triple stack cake. After that we went to thee suit store to get Lucien's suit.
"What do yoou thing cassie dark red or bark blue?" he said making me think.
"Try them both on and I'll see which one looks better on you love" I said as I stand by his mother. He tried on a dark red suit.

I stand there drooling as Anamiã's jaw drops

"What?" he said as I smirked.
"You look down right sexy love" I said as Anamiã nodded agreeing.
"This then?" he asked as I thought.
"Try on the other one too and we'll decide" I said as I smiled.
"Ok" he said as he went to try on another suit. He came out in a dark blue and black suit.

I had to admit he looked good in both

I had to admit he looked good in both. We bought both but said he was gonna wear the dark red on at the ceremony.