Chapter Seven

As we stepped off the train the sun didn't burn like it did in the human realm.
"Oh great. This place again" he said which caused me to look at him.
"the sun feels nice" I said looking at him curiously.
"Be quiet pet" he said demandingly.
"Yes master I'm sorry I promise to behave" I said as I looked down. As we walked to the castle and he talked to some of the people he knows.
"Let's go to our room pet" he said as I stay quiet and followed carrying our suitcases. As we are walking I trip and fall causing me to drop the suitcases. He caught me and them as I looked up at a angry looking master.
"Accidents happens pet" he said as his face softened and he smiled. I look shocked as I get up and go back to carrying our stuff. He pulled me in between houses and whispered to me.
"Relax, some know my kindness i'm not mean prince.. just don't let me see blood or be aggravated" he whispered. I nod and adjust myself so I'm not tripping constantly.
"Your a vampire's "pet" so they'll assume you have some of my blood in you so you can be graceful. But not to graceful. Understand? And since i'm royalty, it's royal of mine in you. So they'll expect the best out of my pet" he said as I nodded as I noticed that I was smelling like myself again.
"Here drink" he said as he held out his wrist for me.
"thx" I said before sinking my fangs in your cold wrist.
"Take a lot because idk when you will be able to drink from me again" he said as I kept drinking.
"Cassie be wary of how much you drink" he said as I drink a good bit then pull away.
"Lets go to our room" he said as he "roughly" pulled me  back on the streets and walked back towards his room in the castle only briefly glancing at me over his shoulders. I carried our bags as I tried not to show that I was becoming horny again.
"Do i need to "correct you" behind a house ? Pet" he asked catching me off guard.
"N-no master I'm behaving" I said looking down.
"Then lets continue on. We're almost there anyways" he said as I speed up as my pussy soaks my panties. We arrive in our room bypassing the guards and all. Once I set the suitcases down I pounce on you as my eyes flash lust.  
"My blood is always lustful now you know what always runs through me" he said as I pinned him against the bed straddling him.
"Oh my!" He said shocked as he smirked.
"What do you plan to do to  little old me?" he asked playfully.
"Imma rip off your clothes and take you master" I said as I smirked as grinded on him hard.
"Oh god" he said as his eyes flash green with lust briefly. I can tell he started to lose control of his lust.
"What's wrong Master? can't control your pet?" I asked playfully. As he began to lose control his eyes shifted from a controlled bloodlust to a sexual lust emerald.
"You don't think i can? Hehehe ok then" he said in a seductive tone. As he turned us around on the bed so I'm on my back as he locked the door then he went in between my legs and began to lick up my soaking pussy. I gasped in surprise as I moaned in pleasure. He licked my clitoris only teasing it. I whimpered as I started grinding against his tongue. He continued teasingly which caused me to tug his hair.Ihe continued as he slowly and teasingly fingered my 1st g-spot intensely. I moaned louder as I arched my back in bliss.
"Is my pet happy on her "leash" now" he asked seductively.
"Yes Master don't stop" I moaned in a begging tone. He continued teasingly as I moaned and begged more drooling some. He stopped fingering me and started licking my inside with his long tongue.
"Lucien!!" I moaned loudly as there was a knock on the door. He went and answered the door tossing his shirt off along the way and threw it back at me.
"How dare you arrive back here and not come see your mother" A beautiful red head yelled sounding offended.
"Mother. I. Am. "Busy!!" And I knew you'd come to me" he said slightly annoyed.
"Why do I smell a fledgling in your room. And why aren't introducing us" the woman said as she tried to look past him.
"1.because there​ is a reason that you will see.
2.Because I said no and you "interrupted us". Oh and she's a pet I made. "Made" mother" he said as she took the hint.
"I only asked because she sorta smells like Cassie Victorian" she said before she left.
"She isn't I killed that bitch mother" he yelled to her as he slammed the door shut and looked back at me after he locked the door and apologised for calling me pet all the time and what he said to his mother as she walked away.
"Now do you want me to continue to "leash" you" he asked which made me smirk.
"I'd rather have you shove your dick in my tight pussy" I said as I smirked.
"I don't think its tight despite the countless times and how hard i've already rammed this" he said as seductively crawled onto of me as he slowly slid his dick in teasingly against my g-spot. I moaned as I clawed his back in intense pleasure. 
"Is your "master" pleasing you" he said as he began to drool as he thrusted.
"Yes" I said as I enjoyed it.
"And my blood is wearing off of you so my mother smelled your blood that and she has always had a good sniffer for blood" he said as he revealed his open neck letting me bite in a vein in his neck drinking him as his fangs grow and he couldn't control his strength as his vampiric speed and strength trigger in my pussy as he bit my neck hard causing it bleed profusely. As he drank my  blood hungrily. I moaned louder as I sank my 5 inch fangs deep in his neck.
"Ooh!! Yes. Drink from your master!" he said as he pulled away and his emerald eyes are no more as they are a blood red now and all he saw was blood. My blood. As he bit everywhere on your body leaving puncture holes everywhere. I drank a good bit before a pulled away and came hard.