Sympathy for the Devil

"Don't you find it arrogant when someone call themselves a 'private detective'?"

"Ah? That's a weird question Beyond."

"Answer it."

"Okay, okay. Hey, let my wrists go!"

"Not until you answer my question."

"Fine, see to me the term private means belonging to a specific group or having no official allegiance, right? So I hate the word 'private detective', especially since this particular type of detective typically takes on cases that pays high instead of other cases. It's like saying that he or she doesn't care about the victims or anything, jut about money or other personal gain. Rather arrogant if ya ask-hey, why the hell are you grinning? It's weird, ya know?"

"It's seems like you agree with me Ichigo-chan~, I feel the word 'private' carries with it an excess of neurotic egotism...you might say I am an unprivate detective, a detective without an ego."

"That's great Beyond, but you're creeping me out! Geez, has no one ever taught you how to properly grin?"

"It wasn't really needed."

"Just practice that instead of your evil laugh."

-Beyond and Sayu

July 31st

Sayu sighed while reading the new message on her phone.

Again? Sayu, I'm worried about you. You don't need to talk to dad or anything, but you're sleeping at Quarter's too much.

It was half-true. Sayu would either stay in a hotel that Leon would rent for her immediately after she tells him she has no place to stay (seriously he was like her personal butler) or she'd stay with Beyond.

Of course she'd sleep on the couch, Beyond didn't have the chivalry to offer her the bed instead. 

Douche.

Sorry Light. It's just that I don't want to see mom nor dad right now. Please understand. Bye.