LA BB END

"Ah, last time things went a bit fast didn't they? The Shinigami didn't get the chance to see what happened with Beyond and I after Naomi Misora began investigating the LA BB murder cases, eh? Well then Shinigami, gather around and make some bets. This is the story of what happened,the conclusion of Quarter and Jeanie's time together, the conclusion of Leon and I's time together, the conclusion of Beyond and I's time together, the secret ending of my time in L.A."

-Sayu Yagami

August 18, 14:00 PM

"I should've known I couldn't rely on you for money," Sayu grumbled while glaring at Beyond whom was sitting across from her.

Fortunately he wasn't sitting like L, and instead wore a fashionable rock T-shirt and blue pants. His bed hair along with a red beanie completed the look perfectly as his reddish dark eyes stared at Sayu in amusement. The girl in question was glaring at the teenager behind her black sunglasses and playing with the red wig she had on.

"Well, I thought the male was only supposed to pay when they're on a date," Beyond hummed.

"What if I tell you this is a date?"

"I would wonder if I was in my right mind to ask a minor out on a date."

Sayu huffed crossing her arms, "For your information, you're barely eighteen, and secondly you've stolen, cheated and killed, yet you're worried about being seen as a pedophile?"

"Yes."

Sayu sighed reaching for her pockets only to freeze, "Shit..." she mumble wide-eyed.

"I've always wanted to try dine and dash."

"Are you serious?" Sayu deadpanned at the teenager in front of her.

"Deadly so," Beyond firmly said.

"The first time we went out you somehow convinced me to shoplift and taught me how to pickpocket, the second time the girl I danced with ended up killed, and now you want to dine and dash?" Sayu listed off before sighing in defeat. "Why do I let you rope me into these kinds of situation?" 

When Beyond opened his mouth to answer Sayu cut him off, "Don't answer that. I need to learn how to stop being so submissive to you and your needs."

"I'm afraid that won't work, you see I'm rather persuasive."

"And I'm rather stubborn."

Beyond snorted and Sayu chuckled, both knowing that they were having an idiotic conversation.