Suspects

Sayu wasn't sure what was going on in L's mind. She was more sure that no one knew what went on in that detective's mind. It was just a joke on her part when she insisted that Aizawa took her so she can personally deliver those clothes to her father, but it seemed like L managed to turn the tables on her.

There was no way she could refuse after she herself had insisted, it would be too odd. Almost suspicious.

And now L could reveal some things she didn't want others to know. Sure, the things L know may not be so severe, but it'll still cause some changes to her plan. She wanted to shoot herself so badly. Here she was, personally having thought herself to be able to win second place for being paranoid right after Light, and she fell for one stupid trick.

She'd have to step up her game, she couldn't afford two more strikes or it would be over. She'll fold for now, but she was sure she could turn the tables on L later.

An eye for an eye after all.

Yet right now she wasn't really mad or frustrated. She was a bit excited.

 'L's unpredictable, so this is going to be interesting.'

 With that she took out the grape flavored lollipop she had from her pocket and popped the unwrapped sweet in her mouth.

A buzz of sugar was what she needed to think up some answers and how she'd be acting.

Her eyes drifted lazily around the scenery, she could have sworn she heard the hollow laughter of a Shinigami. Probably Ryuk.

"We're here," Aizawa announced.

Sayu merely nodded following the man inside the hotel. The combination of a short girl and a man with an afro-like hairstyle gaining a few curious looks.

Sayu would bet that they'd come up with a few bizarre stories, merely to give their minds something to mull over. It's human nature to draw conclusions after all. Speaking of which she'll have to visit the library soon, there's a book she's been meaning to check out.

"Aizawa-san, have you ever played a word game with antonyms?" Sayu suddenly asked, stepping into the elevator.

Aizawa glanced at her as he pressed a button. "No," he answered shortly, kind of giving the young girl a hint that he didn't really want to make small talk.

"Then let's play it," it seemed like the brunette didn't know when to take a hint. "One of us comes up with a word and then the other person will give the opposite, please?"

Aizawa sighed, fine, he'd humor the girl.

"Black."

Sayu nodded at the word. "Simple, but good. White, now if I say white you'd say?"

"Black," Aizawa repeated, resisting the urge to roll his eyes.

"Wrong! The opposite of black is white, but the opposite of white isn't black."

Sayu seemed almost unimpressed with him

Aizawa raised a disbelieving eyebrow, but before he could comment on the childish way Sayu was acting the elevator door went open.

"Whatever, it was a stupid game anyways," he grumbled to himself, not caring if the brunette heard or not.

Sayu merely had an easy smile as she followed Aizawa, but as usual she had to get some revenge, so she was humming some jabs at the man.

"Ra da da da da da da da circus. Da da da da da da da da afro. Circus afro, circus afro, polka dot polka dot polka dot afro!" she sung, even dancing slightly with the song.