Lind L Taylor

"Life is full of unexpected events, death being a primary example. I often time wonder what name it would take to kill me should anyone decide to write my name on a blank page of a Death Note."

-Sayu Yagami

Sayu sat idly on her bed, one white phone in her right hand and one brown phone in her left hand. Quarter and Shikyo, both of her hidden pieces were easy to manipulate.

"Sayu-chan, someone's on the phone for you!"

Sayu arched an eyebrow up, 'Who could that be? Anyone important would have the number of one of my phones' regardless she stood up from her bed. "I'm coming!" she yelled pocketing her two phones away.

Even if she didn't instantly text back she knew that she'd still have the two in the palms of her hands. In fact, distance creates longing, right?

With that her indifferent look turned into a bubbly look, -In her opinion it almost looked like Misa's-, she practically skipped downstairs, making extra sure to avoid Light's room like the plague.

She didn't want to see Ryuk yet after all, because she simply knew that the God of Death or Light would notice her eyes flicker to where "empty space" was supposed to be.

Her acting skills weren't that good that she could ignore a Shinigami.

She easily reached downstairs giving her mother a grin as she took the phone, "Sayu speaking!"

"Sayu-chan?"

Sayu resisted the urge to smirk. "Eh? Naomi-san! It's been a months, how have you been?" she excitedly asked, true Naomi had occasionally checked up on her after the LA BB cases, but the two had stopped talking after a while because of Naomi's busy schedule and most of the FBI's time being dedicated to Ray Penber.

"I've been fine, how about you?"

"Bored!"

On the other line she could hear Naomi chuckling, "Same as usual then?"

"Mn, how about you tell me some more stories, please?" Naomi had sometimes told her some stories here and there, Sayu had especially liked the story behind Naomi being known as Misora Massacre.

"Well, I'm a bit busy at the moment."

"Ah?"

"You see, I'm heading to Japan. I actually called so I could arrange another meeting?"

'Just as predicted.'

.

.

.

"L, L, L...the Kira case has always been unsolvable. People would be able to extract countless conclusions, no matter how abstract. After all, sometimes the most complex questions could be solved with one simple answer, no?"

.

.

.

Sachiko Yagami was a proud wife and mother of two. That was a fact.

Her husband is the chief police, serving justice, had a well paid job as the police, was a great role model for her children and to top it off is a very caring husband.