He said, She said

Clarke stood with Bellamy at the front of the group of people from back home. Seeing the glares and skepticism of the people lottering in front of the transporter, made her uneasy. She felt her sense of survival creep in and made her want to kill- make things safe. No one can hurt her if they're dead. No one can hurt Madi if they're dead. They stood less than a Kilometer away from the transporter and waited for someone to appoach them. It was clear they made their presence known so there was no reason to come closer. Not long after arrival, Clarke saw Johnathan start towards them from coming out of the transporter. Clarke felt her heart beat quicken.
"There!" She told Bellamy, nodding. "That's him."
"Get Sarah." Bellamy ordered loudly at no one in particular. Sarah showed up soon after, standing next to Clarke. Everyone faced forward, staring at Johnathan who had a guy and girl follow him. Upon seeing Sarah, gagged and tied up, Johnathan started walking even faster, expecting his company to quicken their pace for him. Without looking at Sarah, Clarke said:
"I'm sorry I kidnapped you." Sarah looked at Clarke, slightly stunned. "I remember not liking it to much, myself... Maybe one of these days- after everything is said and done- you could come with us willingly." Clarke only glanced at Sarah before she stopped talking. After a moment, Sarah looked away, smiling. As much as Clarke hated Sarah's people, Madi liked Sarah. Clarke couldn't hurt someone she thought of as a friend. If nothing else, Clarke would make sure Sarah was spared.

Unfortunately, Sarah took that as Clarke calming down and possibly seeing that killing her people wasn't the way.

The girl could dream, right?

Anyhow, Johnathan stopped walking up when he was about seven meters away. He glanced around but mainly glared at Clarke.
"You're Johnathan?" Bellamy spoke up, breaking the silence. Johnathan nodded.
"You are?"
"My name is Bellamy. Bellamy Blake. This is my friend, Clarke Griffin." Bellamy glanced at Clarke who glared right back at Johnathan.
"Some friend you got there." Johnathan gritted his teeth, visibly upset. There was an uncomfortable silence. "How's Sarah?" He asked, nodding in her direction. Clarke took Sarah's gag out.
"I'm fine, Johnny." Sarah said, teasingly. Johnathan ignored her comment and returned his glare to Bellamy.
"What do you want?"
"We want to talk-" Bellamy started.
"Talk?" Johnathan chuckled, amused but angry. "Don't you think you should have talked before taking more of our people!" This caused Bellamy, Clarke, and Sarah to press their eye brows together. Bellamy looked to Clarke for an answer but she only looked at him and shook her head, saying, "I had nothing to do with this" and "I have no idea what's going on". Bellamy looked to Johnathan, flustered.
"What're you talking about?" He asked.
"Oh, don't act innocent! It's not like you haven't taken one of us before!" He motioned to Sarah who surprisingly stepped in.
"We don't know what you're talking about! Don't you think if they did take our people, I might have noticed?!"
"What do you mean your people have been taken?" Bellamy asked. There was quiet for a minute.
"About six people have gone missing after Sarah." Eric spoke up. "We assumed it was her." He nodded in Clarke's direction. Clarke and Bellamy sighed.
"It wasn't any of us." Clarke finally spoke.
"If not you, than who?" Johnathan asked, sending chills down Clarke's spine as she realized Bellamy was right earlier. There's more to this than she realized. There are other people trying to kill them. Now, everyone was in danger.
"Possibly the same people that tried to sabotage our route here by cutting a tree down in our path." Bellamy said, realizing the same thing as Clarke. Bellamy looked at Clarke, apologetically as she looked at him, exhausted.
"What?" Maria asked, feeling stress for the situation rise.
"There's others?" Eric asked.
"What the hell do you mean?" Jonathan seemed like the only one afraid in that moment.
"He means," Clarke looked at Johnathan, "We aren't our only problems." Everyone looked amongst one another. Quickly this peace talk turned into uncertainty for war. But not for each other, but for whatever the hell was out there.
"Bellamy! Come in, Bellamy!" Bellamy heard his radio go off and grabbed it, shaking.
"Octavia?" Bellamy felt his stress level rise. Why would Octavia use the radio? It was only for emergencies. Everyone- on both sides- listened intently, tension being high.
"Bell!...We're-atta-... coming-...now! Se-elp!"
"Octavia! The hell is going on over there?!" Bellamy demanded, voice shaking. There was a faint sound of a scream, then silence. For a moment, nothing moved or made a sound. No birds chirped. No winds rustled through the trees. All anyone could hear was their own heart beat pounding in their ear drums. Bellamy could hardly breathe- no, he felt sick. He left her alone. It wasn't his fault and, logically, he knew that. But his heart was absorbing his mind and leaving him feeling fearful and scared. Clarke looked at him, noticing her own shallowed breathe. She felt guilt. Clarke was so sure it was the prisoners from the transporter... was her tantrum the reason Octavia could be hurt or dead right now? No, she couldn't think that way- Bellamy would never forgive her... but then again, she could have warned him... she could have warned them all...