THE END (Finally)

Thank you to anyone who has gotten this far. I just finished re-uploading this book (its 2021... I finished that book in 2017.)

The reason I did that is because I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that I was SHIT. (scuse the language.) Sure, Hayden had some funny one-liners. She will always have a special place in my heart and maybe I will put her back in a book one day. 

Like a lot of writers, I really can't stand looking back at my old work. The last ten minutes were only manageable with the shameful amount of Ateez I was blasting into my ears. 

If you enjoyed this book, Good on you. NOW PLEASEEEE look at my other more RECENT works because if you leave with only this impression on me I'm going to cry. 

Btw my name is Riley. I changed my name about two months ago and this was the name that really gave me the good feeling. At the time of writing this, I was closeted and very VERY sad. I'm now fully out of the closet to nearly all of my family so I am proud to introduce myself. 

Hi. I'm Riley Alexander (not putting my last name here for privacy reasons). I am non-binary and bisexual (lol) and Hayden was also meant to be bi in the next few books but the reason I never continued this series is that Hayden just wasn't cutting it for me. At the time I didn't know why, I knew about my sexuality but was ignoring my gender. I'm sure a lot of people can relate to this. 

I can't relate to this series anymore, but I will always love Hayden. 

Again, thank you to everyone who helped me with this series when it was first being written. I don't really talk to any of you anymore but you will always be special to me.