Chapter 44

~Too Much Pain~

Alex's PoV

Damn fucker. They fvckin fooled me and I don't even  know a single idea about their fvckin secret all this time.

Tinadyakan ko ng buong lakas ang gulong ng sasakyan ko. I don't give a single shit on anything right now, the only thing that's running through my mind is the only woman whom I made love last night.

Kinuha ko ang phone ko sa bulsa para tawagan si Arvi pero nakita kong may tumatawag.  I look for the callers I'd and find out that its Luke.

["Alex, I already know the answers that's bothering you" ]

"Spill it now" I dont fvckin care if he already hear the desperation on my tone. I need answers on my questions to find her.

["Okay ,Listen Carefully. This morning, I'm heading on your house to ask you about something,but I'm surprised that Martinez is quickly walking away to your house. So,I drove her to where she wish.I'm expecting that it should be Falcon's building, but its not. I immediately go to Falcon's house and there ,i saw the other Martinez with the exact features as her. And there they tell me that they're twins and the woman that you're finding is on Hyun Company Estate now. Head there now, bro. Goodluck" ] pagkatapos ng lahat ng sinabi nya ay binaba ko na ang tawag at pumasok sa sasakyan.

Hindi na ako nag aksaya pa ng panahon at marahas kong pinaandar ang sasakyan. I dont know this feeling but happiness on me is fulfilling. After how many years I cant wait to see you,Rain. I missed you, baby.

Just wait for me...

Rain's PoV

Halos hindi ako makagalaw sa kinatatayuan ko. I cant stop the building of  heat on both side of my eyes.

God, she looks exactly like me. I saw a tear escaped on her pair of gorgeous eyes.  I can feel her longing for me because I'm her twin.

Hindi ako makapaniwalang abot kamay ko na sya ngayon. All this years, we already accepted the fact that she's dead. I'm still on state of shock but i can't deny the extreme happiness on me now.

"A-Ate" may dumurog sa puso ko ng marinig ko ang paggaralgal ng  boses nya. Hindi ko na napigilan at nilakad ko na ang distansyang namamagitan saming dalawa at niyakap sya ng mahigpit.

"A-Angela. God knows how much i miss you. Those years are too much pain on me knowing that my lovely twin is already gone and there's no capability of coming back. " my sobs and cry already escaped on me.

" Someone get me away from you,f-from our family and after that-- after that... I lost. Ate, hindi ko gusto ang mamuhay ng mag isa, hindi ko pa alam noon kung paano mabuhay..." My ears cant here anything but her voice. She's still helping herself to talk in between of her sobs.

Nanatili akong tahimik at pinapakinggan ang pagpapatuloy ng kweno nya. "... Hindi ko alam  ang gagawin sa mga sumunod na araw. I'm starving to death and I can't find the way to go back. That day, I lost my heart on my young age. I lost it for the fact that i can't see our family again."

Halos tuloy tuloy ang pag agos ng luha sa mukha ko. Nararamdaman ko ngayon ang lahat ng sakit na naranasan nya noon. Nagagalit ako sa gumawa nito sa kanya. Nagagalit ako sa pinagkait nyang mga karapatan sa kapatid ko. She's just a damn child for Pet*s sake. 

Hindi ko run maiwasang magalit sa sarili ko dahil... Wala man lang akong nagawa para sa kanya.

Im tapping her back softly to comfort her. Hindi pa rin ako bumibitaw sa pagkakayakap ko sa kanya. And from now on this will be my habit. My habit on hugging her for every second, minute, day until the rest of my life.