Chapter 1

HopeKook

"Daddy, Kookie don't want too!!" Jungkook was screaming at the top of his lungs, holding onto the door frame as Hoseok tried to coax him into a bath. Earlier in the day all three caregivers, Hoseok, Taehyung and Namjoon took their little one's to the park after it rained for three days straight. Worse idea ever, seeing as the little's discovered that water puddles and sand made mud, now Hoseok had one dirty little boy.

"If you take a bath, I'll let you watch TV and we can cuddle, Kookie." the older tried to negotiate the situation and for a moment the younger stopped, thought about it and went straight back to square one. "No!" when suddenly Hoseok dropped his hands which he had around Jungkook's waist, watching as the little looked confusingly at his daddy. "Alright, then if you don't want to take a bath, that means no cuddles and no paci tonight." Hoseok shrugged leaving a little on the verge of tears.

The next moment the older had to grab the edge of the desk as Jungkook flung himself against his caretaker. "Kookie...sleep...alone daddy?"
"If you're not going to get clean, then yes baby boy."
"No no no, Kookie take bath!" the younger ran to the bathroom, undressed and got into the tub. "See daddy, Kookie good boy!"

Hoseok strolled back into the bathroom and smiled, rolling up his sleeves and kneeling next to the tub. "But Kookie wasn't a good boy earlier for daddy, now was he?" the older asked and the younger bowed his head, lower lip quivering as he played with his fingers. "No..."
"No who, baby boy?"
"No daddy." silent tears running down his cheeks.

Hoseok lifted the younger's chin with his thumb and forefinger, tilting the little's head so he was looking at the older and his daddy wiped his tears. "No crying, but daddy want you to take a look at you're rules when you are done and then you tell daddy which you broke." Jungkook only nodded before lowering his head again.

Once Hoseok had cleaned the younger and wrapped him in a fluffy towel, after helping him out of the water he carried the boy to their bedroom. The Hopekook couple lived in two bedroom apartment, yet the second was purely Jungkook's playroom littered with every toy imaginable. Hoseok placed Jungkook on the bed and the boy watched his daddy with big doe eyes as the older opened the closet door.

"Which one tonight, baby boy?" Hoseok stood to the side so Jungkook could peer into the closet, lifting one arm from beneath his towel to point at the baby blue onesie. "That one daddy." Hoseok took the desired clothing and walked back to his baby boy, he made sure Jungkook was dried, powered and dressed before placing a blue paci between his lips.

The younger suckling contently. "Wank wou, 'addy." he replied behind the object in his mouth before getting from the bed and waddling over to the door. "Where are you going, young man?" Hoseok asked even though he knew.
"Rules dada." Jungkook replied.
"No kiss for dada?" the older asked only teasing, but watched as the little stopped, turn around and with big eyes waddling over to his daddy.

"Kookie sorry daddy!" Hoseok leaning down as the younger placed a kiss on his mouth with the pacifier still between his lips. "Thank you, baby boy." having the other burst into a fit of giggles, before straightening and taking the latter's hand. "Let's both go down stairs and while you look at the rules, daddy will make you a bottle."

After the long day, Hoseok was sitting on the couch baby monitor in his hands while watching television. His little fast asleep upstairs with his stuffie and paci, Hoseok was drained as he leaned back closing his eyes for a few seconds. When Hoseok asked Jungkook to be his boyfriend six months ago, he never thought taking care of a little was part of the package deal.

He didn't complain, but Jungkook did push him away and for good reason cause the boy trusted Hoseok so much, he was finally ready to share his secret. The older knew there were many more challenges awaiting him, but he also knew if he could survive today he'll do it tomorrow and the next and the next.

Taegi

"Daddy?" the older was tugging on his caregivers sleeve until Taehyung looked down and smiled, from where he was busy preparing the little's bottle. So turning he picked up Yoongi and the older immediately laid his head on the taller one's shoulder, watching his daddy his one fist rubbing at his eyes.

"Daddy, Yoonie sleepy." he whispered, but Taehyung knew the older's nap time was way overdue and tomorrow if he was lucky he would have a grumpy Yoongi and tantrum Yoonie, which only made him sigh as he tested the milk within the bottle. "Let's get daddy's baby boy to bed." Taehyung hugged Yoongi tight when he left the kitchen and turned the corner, to their bedroom where he pushed the door open and stepped inside. Once standing next to the bed, the younger laid Yoongi down and covered him with a blanket placing the teat against the older's lips.

The little soon grabbed a hold of the bottle and sucked contently as he turned on his side, his eyes drooping yet still conscious as his daddy propped a pillow beneath the bottle to keep it from falling should Yoongi fall asleep.
"Night baby, daddy loves you."
All Taehyung heard was gurgling and that was enough, knowing Yoongi was safe, healthy and happy.

Minjoon

"ChimChim, time for bed baby boy!" Namjoon said from the kitchen walking into the living room. Watching as his little was fast asleep, paci between his lips clutching one of his many stuffiest. So the older walked over and carefully picked up the boy only to have Jimin wrap his arms around the taller one's neck and hide his face in his daddy's neck.

Namjoon made it to the boy's room and laid him down, Jimin snuggling into the covers once the latter tugged him in and kisses the top of the others head. "Sleep tight baby boy."