Chapter 17

Minjoon

"Come on Chim, we're heading to Uncle Hobi." Namjoon said but what seems to be the point, when the little looked up, huffed and turned his back on his dada.
"'him no want too." The little replied, just sitting on the floor of his playroom in nothing but a diaper.

"Chim Chim..." He tried again walking to were the little faced and kneeled, using thumb and forefinger to tilt his little one's head back.
"Baby, I know I promised, but please. Think of it this way..." He stopped and leaned forward to pick up the boy even though the little tried his very hardest not to be held.

"If Dada give all the papers away, Dada can be with his prince all day." That made the younger look up, plush bottom lip on a pout.
"You can play with Yoonie and Kookie until I come get you." The little in some way realized it was useless in arguing so he just nodded.

Not uttering a single word and allowed his caregiver to bath, dress and feed him. Yet he was still angry, it was suppose to be their day. Each and every time Chim would get a whole day with his dada something would come up and the little would be pushed to the side.

"Chim Chim get back here!"

"NO!!!"

"Excuse me?" Namjoon stood in the hallway, dumbfounded for a moment, before his whole expression changed and he marched into the room.

The little standing defiant with his arms across his chest, but when Namjoon took a step forward Chim just then understood his mistake.

Hopekook

The little screamed and yelled, when Namjoon gave Chim over to Hoseok, ripping his dada's shirt in the process and the caregiver only shook his head. The little knew it and it made him cry even harder when his caregiver didn't even say goodbye.

"No wiss for 'him..." He whispered that not even Hoseok could hear and fresh tears started a new. Try as may, Hoseok nor Jungkook could calm the little until Yoonie appeared. Offering his stuffie and wanting to be a big brother, so much so that for the rest of the morning one little clung to the other.

Taehyung returned later that day with Yoonie refusing to go home, cause and I quote: "No weave dada, TimTim needs 'oonie." The little had said and who was he to argue. So the younger took a seat next to Hoseok, who only turned to him and shrugged and Jungkook, sitting near the littles to keep an eye, waved at Taehyung.

"So? Looking after two littles?" Taehyung teased and looking for something to talk about.
"Neh? At least I have Jungkook to help and Yoonie is no problem."
"I can see that." The younger of the two replied, watching his little boy.

"I wonder what's wrong with Jimin though." Hoseok asked out of the blue, gaining the attention of the latter next to him.
"What you mean?" The boy asked before turning his head back, he could see no wrong. Yoongi was feeding Jimin and the two were giggling and smiling, on occasion his little would lean forward and place a kiss on the littles nose.

"When Joon dropped off for Chim, the boy was screaming and crying, refusing to let go. I've never seen Jimin so upset, big or little."
Taehyung looked confused, he only saw two very happy littles and couldn't give opinion since he did not see anything wrong.

"Dada?" Came a little voice and he turned his attention downward to look at his boy, smiling up with a paci between his lips.
"Yea, gummy bear?"
"TimTim wig, 'oonie no be wig bwower no wore." Watching as the little wiggled his way onto his caregivers lap, snuggle into his chest and from there, he was out.

Hoseok turned his attention as Jimin spat out the paci, stood up and strode out of the room. He saw his little flinch when the door slammed and stood, squeezing Jungkook's thigh as he passed.

"Jimin, it's Hoseok." He tried, waiting only a few seconds before the lock clicks and the door opens. He took a careful step inside and closing the door behind him, there Jimin sat, back against the bed right on the floor. His arms around his knees with his face tucked away, you could see the slight shake of his shoulders.

He said nothing as he walked over, took a seat next to Jimin and pulled the boy into his arms. As the shorter of the two cried, Hoseok smoothed a hand down his back, waiting until tears turned to sniffles.
"Want to tell me what's wrong?" Hoseok asked, heard a mumble and slightly tickled the younger's side.

"Hobi!" Jimin giggled trying to pull away but like all good things have to come to an end. "He...Joonie...he isn't home so much and when...w-when he is, he's always busy." Jimin inhales a lung full of air before he exhales again.

"It feels like I'm not g-good e-en-enou...l-like I mean n-n-nothing..." Cuddling into Hoseok once more fresh tears runs down his cheeks. He could feel his blood boil and he knew if he was right, it might take more than Jungkook to hold Hoseok back from probably killing Namjoon.

He waited until Jimin cried himself to sleep and picked him up before tucking him in.
"Don't worry Jimin, we're always here for you." He whispered before placing a kiss on the boys head silently leaving the room.

When he was within the living room, he looked to Taehyung and younger immediately understood.
"Hobi?"  The second eldest turned to Jungkook, cupped his cheeks and kisses him sound on the lips. "I need you to stay here and help Taehyung with Yoonie and Jimin, okay Bun?"
Jungkook nodded before hugging him, taking a step back.
"Be gentle hyung."

"No promises."