Chapter 15

Minjoon

"Dada?" Jimin mumbled as he waddled into the kitchen, his thighs lodged together as if not to wet himself. His pacifier long forgotten in the living room where he was only moments ago, watching Tinker Bell. Namjoon turned from where he sat at the counter, coffee cup halfway to his lips and a pencil in hand.

Nope, just as little Chim Chim thought, busy working again.
The little wasn't having it, it's the last time he would come second.
"You promised, Dada!" Chim suddenly wailed, forgetting all about his problem and stomps his foot.

The older not even having a moment to respond to the outbreak before he's stunned by the tantrum.
"Park Jimin!" He countered and watched the color drain from his baby's face, realizing and bringing on the waterworks, the trembling bottom lip and the tilting of the head downwards.

"Sorry, Dada, Chim Chim no mean to yell..." he whispered only loud enough for his caregiver to hear.
"First the problem and then the reason for the tantrum, okay Chim?" Namjoon asks gently, placing down the items and rising from the chair, to walk over to the little and kneel in front of him, so Namjoon could tilt up the younger's chin.

He leaned forward to place a kiss on Jimin's forehead, each eye, nose and lastly lips. Just a peck to show that Namjoon still loved him, "Talk to Dada..." Namjoon coaxed before pulling the little into his arms and felt the dam broke. Jimin clutched to the older, crying softly and occasionally hiccuped when he tried to speak.

"Baby, first stop crying, take deep breaths and then tell daddy what's wrong, okay?" he felt the tightening of his shirt more then heard a reply, but that was alright, for his baby he had all the time in the world.
"'ada, C-Chim...C-him...C-" he broke down again, retrying his daddy's advice before speaking again.
"'him, tworry..." he kept it simple but he, himself, felt how he slipped.
"'ada, 'et." he complained before tugging at his onesie.

"What's wet, baby?" Namjoon asked and turned the boy around, only to be surprised by the big stain on the little's onesie. Smiling to himself, he picked up Jimin and held him securely within the older's arms.
"'ada?" Chim mumbled turning to look at his caregiver.
"What's it baby?" Namjoon asked as he made his way to their room only to lay the little down on the bed.

Jimin only watching in curiosity, arching a brow when he was stripped bare naked, left alone to hear the bath fill moments later and his half naked boyfriend walking back in. Jimin was sure as hell not little anymore, but he still felt gross, well apparently not. In the time the younger thought of this Namjoon has leaned over him, his weight supported by his forearms as he kissed Jimin sound on his lips.

The younger closing his eyes and his arms automatic lifts to wrap around the older's neck. Namjoon lifts himself up to his hands, Jimin following as the shorter of the two tightens his hold. Namjoon only smiling against the plump lips before taking the bottom one between his teeth and tugging lightly.

"Jimin?" Namjoon asks when he let's go after pulling a moan from his boyfriend, his hands running down the boy's body and grabbing him by his thighs. As he lifted Jimin he laughed as the younger let out a surprised yelped.

"We can do punishment later, but right now I want rewards." Namjoon said moving towards the bathroom, Jimin only smiling downwards as the older kicked close the door behind them.

----------------------------------

Jimin was satisfied as he laid and asleep in Namjoon's arms.

He was smiling as he snuggled closer and felt the older placing a kiss to the top of his head, returning the meaning by placing a kiss to his hyung's chest.

"Never again." Jimin laughed as they stumbled back into the room, Namjoon's arms secured around the younger's waist.

"Not my fault you can't sit still in a tub." he joked turning Jimin within his embrace to once more lock their lips together. The younger giggling as he return the motion and pulled them both down on the bed.

"Namjoon?"

"Mhmmm.."

"Joonie?"

"Mhmmm..."

"Dada?"

".........."

"Kim Fucken Namjoon!" and like it works for the one so does it for the other and the older sits up straight. Releasing the younger to look at him, half asleep as he yawns.
"Thank you." Jimin says darting to the bathroom and Namjoon just lies back down, an arm across his eyes as he tries to remain awake.

It's only minutes later when he feels the bed dip and his boyfriend climbing back in bed. The cold air hitting the side of his body as the covers are lifted, a warm body huddling against him and the blankets thrown over once more.

Jimin had his head on Namjoon's chest and the older lifted the arm from across his eyes to drape around Jimin's shoulder.

"Dada?"

"Mhmmm..."

"I love you."

"Love you too, Chim Chim."