The Same Fairy Tail

Gray watched from a distance as Natsu ran up and hugged Lucy. They both fell onto floor due to the weight, but they sat up laughing. Gray watched as Natsu hugged the daylights out of her, and he felt his heart clench. He looked at them a second time, but then he turned his head looking in a different direction, with his hands shoved in his pockets.

Not long after, the two broke apart, and everyone rushed up to Lucy. She was bombed with questions, and they all took turns hugging her. Gray looked at her with longing eyes, but he didn't run up to her like everyone else had. She caught his gaze, and they looked at each other for what seemed like eternity. Lucy broke it by smiling at him. He smiled back and waved, before finally deciding to run up to her.

Natsu tackled her, and he would not let go. The rest of the guild just watched the two, smirking.

"Natsu..." She said, breaking from his grip, and looking at him. Natsu had tears in his eyes, and he looked away to avoid her gaze.

"Don't ever leave me again Lucy." Natsu mumbled, hugging her again. She sighed, and returned the hug.

"Okay..."

They stayed like that for a while until Lucy broke it.

"Natsu, I want you to meet someone," Lucy said, looking at Kaito. Kaito sighed, and removed his hood, causing the girls to gasp. To them, he was drop dead gorgeous.

"Natsu meet Kaito. Kaito meet Natsu." She told them. They walked up to each other looking serious, and shook hands.

"Natsu Dragneel, Fairy Tail's Salamander. Fire dragon slayer." Natsu said seriously, tightening his hold on Kaito.

"Kaito, water dragon slayer." He said back, using the same tone as Natsu.

They stood there, and stared into each others eyes. They opened their mouths to say something, but was cut off when Gray flew into them. They were sent flying into a wall, and they got up and glared at each other. Gray smirked at Natsu, and shook Kaito's hand.

"Gray Fullbuster, ice mage." He greeted calmly, until he was sent flying to the other side.

"Stripper, you ruined the moment! We were about to say something cool and awesome, but you totally just killed the moment!" Natsu yelled, lighting his fist on fire before chasing after Gray. Natsu aimed his punch at Gray, but missed and hit Cana's booze. Cana glared, and threw her cards at them, but they missed, and it hit Erza's cake. Erza requipped, and glared, before joining the fight.

Lucy laughed and made her way to the bar.

"Same old Fairy Tail huh Mira?" Lucy asked, laughing at the sight of the fight. Mira nodded and smiled, watching the fight with her. Lucy looked at Natsu, and he looked back, before giving her a toothy grin, and joining the fight again.

"It's good to be home."