He's Also A Gun (and other things)

Y/N's POV

As I stood on a platform, waiting to be launched, I tried not to laugh at the blonde guy from earlier with his questions about the landing strategy.

Flying into the air, I waited until I hit the tree line to use my semblance, hitting the ground without taking any damage. (What's his semblance? You might be asking. Keep reading and find out!)

It wasn't until I bumped into Ruby, who was with some girl with platinum blonde hair and a white dress.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" she called.

"Ruby! Don't be so loud, it might draw the attention of more Grimm!"

"Sorry Weiss."

Weiss.. that's a strange name...

"So, who's your friend?"

"Oh, this is.. my partner, Weiss Schnee."

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I said, holding out my hand.

She put her hand in mine and I kissed it.

"Finally! Someone with proper manners for someone of my stature!"

"We should probably keep moving." I said.

"Good idea." Ruby agreed.

We kept moving when a pack of Beowolves came out and attacked Ruby. She got away, but her weapon was left behind. As Weiss began fighting we stood next to each other.

"Ruby, I have an idea."

"Anything would be great right about now!"

"Take my hand!"

She looked at me confused

"What?"

"Just do it!"

She took my hand, and I activated my semblance.

Ruby's POV

I held (Y/N)'s hand, watching the Grimm to make sure they wouldn't come closer.

"Any day would be great!" Weiss yelled.

I felt my hand become warm, (Y/N)'s hand now felt smooth, round and cold, like a staff. When I looked over at him, all I saw was a scythe similar to mine, but it was (f/c) instead of red.

"Oh my god, that's so cool!"

Just hurry up and fight!

Without hesitation, I began to cut down the Beowolves alongside Weiss until there was nothing left.

"Where's (Y/N)?" Weiss asked.

I grinned sheepishly as I held up Scythe (Y/N).

You can let go now.

I tossed him forward, he glowed (f/c), turning back into his original state.

"You should probably go grab your scythe." He told me.

As we continued walking through the forest I decide to ask him a question.

"How do you fight on your own?"

I scratched his neck and sighed.

"It's not as easy when I don't have someone to wield me, but I do the best I can."

"Okay, but how?" Weiss asked.

"Like this."

He held out his arm, it glowed (f/c) and shifted into a scythe blade