Walk Away

A/N: YAY! ~Music ~

Y/N's POV 

You really think this is going to last? They don't love you.... It's just pity. When it's time for Ozpin to fall you won't be able to save them... 

Images of Yang missing an arm, Blake with a stab wound, Ruby unconscious, and Weiss trapped in a light blue bedroom. 

And you won't be able to count on them to save you.... 

More images, but It was me, reaching my arm out to the four of them. They looked at me in fear, and left me behind. 

I wonder..... what will you do next? 

I shot up in bed, breathing heavily. "What the hell?" That dream was more than just a dream.... I'm sure of it. It was too real. I made my way to the bathroom and splashed water from the sink onto my face. I wanted to ignore it. To refuse to believe what the dream told me but... I don't see how it can't be real... I sighed as I started getting dressed. About five minutes later I left my room, but when I headed toward my kitchen I tripped. 

"What the..." I looked back at the floor. It was Yang. 

"Hmmm? Oh.. Good morning (Y/N)." 

"What are you doing in my dorm?" 

"Well, you seemed really depressed last night so I thought maybe I could... cheer you up." 

"Next time, don't sleep in front of my bedroom door though." 

"Got it. In your bed." she said, winking. I sighed again. This was going to be a long day. I made breakfast, for the two of us, bringing it to the table. 

"So, what about the others?" I asked her. 

"They don't know I'm here." 

"Oh...." I stopped eating, setting down my fork. 

"Yang, can I ask you a question?" 

"Um... yeah." She replied, setting down her fork in turn and giving me her full attention. 

"Were you guys.....serious? About being in love with me?" 

"Well... I was, Weiss made it obvious last night. Blake claimed to have loved you for years, as for Ruby...she probably didn't even know what love was before she met you."

 I sighed again, this was so much to take at once. 

"What have I gotten myself into...?" I muttered. 

"The greatest mess of your life."Yang said simply, pulling my head forward and planting a kiss on my forehead. 

"There's no getting out of this is there?" I asked her, putting our dishes in the sink. 

"Nope." she told me, waiting by the door. 

"Well, then I'm happy I'm stuck with you four." Walking through the hallways with Yang attached to my arms was well... interesting. Basically every guy we passed glared at me. I just smiled politely as we passed them. The only problem we ran into was Cardin. 

"So, how did this happen?" he asked. 

"I'd tell you, but I wouldn't expect you to ever know what it's like for someone to love you. So get out of our way you racist fucknugget." I told him calmly. A collective amount of oohs came from the crowd. Cardin just clenched his fists and walked away. 

"That was badass." Yang told me. 

"Thank you." We finally made it to the cafeteria, where the rest of team RWBY and team JNPR were having breakfast. "Hey girls." I said, drawing their attention. 

"(Y/N)!" Ruby exclaimed, jumping up from the table and sprinting towards me with her semblance, almost knocking me over as she wrapped me in a hug. 

"Good morning." Blake said, eyes not taken off of her book. I kissed her cheek before sitting down between Weiss and Ruby. 

"Wait, I'm confused." Jaune stated, "Which one are you going out with?" 

"Yes." I told him.

"What?" 

"What I think he means, is that he's dating all of them." Pyrrha explained. Jaune's jaw dropped. 

"Nope! I refuse to believe it, no one is that lucky. No one." He remarked. 

"Oh really?" I asked him. 

"Really."

 I shut him up really quick by kissing each and every member of team RWBY passionately, gaining no complaints as they waited their turn. Jaune just blankly stared. 

"Please teach me!" he begged. 

"Nah, you already have someone, you're just too dense to notice." I told him, smiling as I looked at Pyrrha, who was now blushing. 

"Really? Who?" Jaune asked. We all laughed at his ignorance before carrying on with the conversation. 

"So, do you have any plans after classes?" Ruby asked me. 

"No, but Yang here does. I'm just rolling with it." I told her, turning to Yang. "As long as she doesn't get me drunk again." Yang just laughed. Soon after I heard high pitched ringing. "Do you guys hear that?" I asked. 

"Hear what?"

"The ringiiiinnng......." Time seemed to slow as the world went black. 

I thought I told you, you can't believe them.... They'll leave you the first chance they get... 

No! They won't! 

Awww, look at you, denying what you don't want to hear..... ....Pathetic. 

Leave me alone! I'll talk to you when I believe you!

 Well then, I'll see you soon (Y/N)... 

The darkness faded away. When I woke up I was back in reality. Weiss was shaking me. 

"(Y/N), you in there?" I groaned. 

"Yeah, just tired, I guess." I looked at all four of them during breakfast, feeling guilty..... I did kind of believe the voice. I guess I'll just ask them. I'll know the truth then. After we finished eating, I separated us from JNPR "Girls, can I talk to you real quick?" [

Timeskip]

 We were in the courtyard, at a comfortable distance away from anyone else. 

"I'm going to ask you a question when I'm done, so don't interrupt." 

They all nodded in silence. 

"I'm being honest, I'm not sure if I'm comfortable dating all of you. It'll probably grow on me, but right now I have some concerns. I have to divide my attention into four, so I'm not sure if you realize that I won't be able to be with you individually all the time. I'm dying, and can't give you all of my love, so I understand if you want out. I guess... I don't know. I guess I don't understand why you don't walk away from me....and have trouble trying to guess if you would or not. So why do this?" 

A long silence could be heard as I looked down at the ground. 

"(Y/N)...." A soft hand lifted my head up. It was Weiss, and she was looking at me with those same caring eyes as last night. "I already told you..." she spoke softly, "I don't care that you're dying... none of us do..." 

"Nope." added Ruby.

"Not at all." Blake mentioned.

And then Yang spoke.

"If it helps, once I have my way, you'll know you won't die a virgin."

I smiled, slightly embarrassed, but happy nonetheless, before I looked at the others, who were all smiling at me patiently. "You know what? Forget I said anything. I was stupid to doubt you." Just then, the bell rang. "Come on, let's get to class."