Bar Exam

Y/N's POV

 Yang and I had just left Beacon, heading towards the main part of Vale to see where the night took us. 

"So...are we going back to Junior's?" I asked. 

"If you want." Yang replied, "I mean, I'm not exactly welcome there so I try to avoid the place." 

"What do you mean?" 

"Let's just say someone ticked me off, and I crashed the place." 

"Oh, remind me to never get on your bad side." 

"Nah, you don't have to worry about that." she stated, kissing me on the cheek before holding my hand. 

It was nice, just spending time with Yang, chatting. It was even nicer because she didn't try anything or make flirtatious remarks. We wandered the city, and waited for something to come up. It was when I realized how much time we had spent doing nothing that I spoke up. 

"Where are we heading?" I asked. 

"I don't know, I was following you."

We just stared at each other, trying to suppress our laughter, until it became impossible. We busted out laughing. 

"Alright then, Junior will just have to deal with us." I chuckled. Junior's was loud, per usual, and as we entered the owner himself came to greet us. 

"It's uh...nice! To see you again." He said with a fake smile. What the hell did she do, he seems terrified! 

"Junior, it's fine. I'm unarmed, he's unarmed. Everything's okay." 

"A-alright." We both headed to the bar after that, ordering our respective drinks as I pulled out a stool for Yang. 

"Ah, such a gentleman." 

"I don't think so. I'm pretty sure this just cancels out my bad Karma for getting you, a minor, drunk." 

"Watch it, you're a minor too." she reminded me. 

"Touche." I chuckled. 

"So what's our plan for tonight?" 

"Well... There is a drinking game I have in mind.." she said with a wry smile. 

"Oh boy...." 

Soon enough, the two of us each had three shot glasses lined up in front of us. 

"So, how does this work?" I asked her. 

"We each have three strikes." she started, motioning to the shot glasses. 

"We take turns asking personal questions, and if you don't want to answer..." 

"It's bottoms up." I finished. 

"Same rule applies if you don't know the answer." 

"So who goes first?" I asked. 

"You." she laughed. 

"Alright, have you ever gotten mad at Ruby to the point where you lit up?" 

"Yes." she replied blatantly. 

"And?"

"Nah,ah,ah, it's my turn now." she teased. 

"Fine..." She took a moment to come up with a question, but when she did I was stunned. 

"When you and Ava were going at it how long did you two....?" 

I could feel my face burn with embarrassment.