Yang Xiao Long

Yang's POV

Ruby-check

Weiss-check

Blake-check

So far, I'm the only one on our team who hasn't gone out with (Y/N).Curious as to what's so great about him,I decided to have a fun night with him.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

He turned around as I caught up with him.

"What's up?"

"You know how it's the weekend right?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight, you know, have some fun."

"Yang, I'm not looking for a relationship."

"I know."

he blinked before looking at me suspiciously.

"So we're going out as friends?" he asked.

"Just friends. Come on, let's go." I answered, crossing my fingers behind my back.

I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to where my bike was parked. I jumped on and bent over backwards to look at him.

"You coming?"

"Yeah."

He got on the bike behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Watch yourself." I warned him.

"I am, I've seen how fast you go and I have no intention of falling off."

I chuckled as I revved the engine, then removing the brake and taking off in a cloud of dust.

"Where are we going?!" He yelled over my shoulder.

"There's a club on the other side of town, it belongs to a friend of mine!"

[Timeskip]

Y/N's POV

As we entered the club I became worried as we were surrounded by grunts.

"I thought you said friend." I told her.

I larger man walked up to us, obviously the boss.

"Blondie.. W-what are you doing h-here?"

Why does he seem scared?

"Nothing Junior, just hanging out with a friend, I promise nothing bad will happen."

Yang took my arm and dragged me over to the bar.

"Come on, let's get this party started!"

"Yang, If I didn't know better I'd say you're trying to get me drunk."

"What?! Pfft, yeah sure."

Yang's POV

After a couple of drinks, I could tell (Y/N) was getting a little tipsy.

Two more, then we'll leave.

After debating whether it was right or wrong, I used drunk (Y/N) as a chance to get some answers.

"So (Y/N), what do you think about our team?"

"You're all nice.. and, and, and pretty..."

Damn, he's drunk.

I slid his current drink away from him slowly and questioned him more.

"Even me?"

"ESPECIALLY you. You're hooot."