Blake Belladonna

Blake's POV

To say that I liked (Y/N) would be an understatement. I liked him before he moved away, and you could tell that I didn't exactly take that very well. I considered it an act of cruelty. What else should I have expected from a human? He stole my heart, only to break it by leaving me behind.

Of course, this was before I realized what I was doing was childish, lashing out and joining a terrorist group probably wasn't the best course of action. Besides, now that he's in my life again, I'm determined to make sure he knows how I feel about him.

I made large strides through the halls of Beacon, searching for (Y/N). When I turned around the corner, I ran into something. Or rather someone.

"Hey Blake, " (Y/N) said as he held out his hand. "What are you in a rush for?"

I took his hand and he pulled me up. I moved my hair to the side as I spoke.

"I was looking for you."

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

"No, I just wanted to see if you wanted to go downtown to Vale with me. We haven't been able to spend a lot of time together, not for a couple of years."

"Sure, I'm in the middle of something right now though so does 3:00 sound good?" he asked me.

"Yeah, meet me in front of the school." I replied.

I headed back to my dorm to read while waiting, a huge smile plastered onto my face. It wasn't until after I had started reading that I realized;

With (Y/N)'s track record with Ruby and Weiss, I don't think this is gonna work...

Oh well, at least he'll know how much I care about him.

Y/N's POV

I made my way to the school infirmary. Why? Because my body was acting up. This morning, I went to the restroom to take my pills and started having a coughing fit. Occasionally blood would come out of my mouth when I did so. After they checked me out and went over the medications I was currently on, they just handed me another bottle of pills and said.

"The most we can do is recommend this."

It was about 2:50, so I pocketed the pill bottle and made my way over to the front of the school.

When I arrived, Blake was walking to the same spot, but from the other side of the courtyard.

"All set?" I asked her.

"Yep, let's go."

After getting a ride on an airship, we started wandering around, basically just talking. After dragging her out of another book shop, we both started to get hungry.

"How about some seafood?" I asked her.

She seemed to be annoyed by my question.

"Is this a cat joke?"

"No, I'm being serious."

"Well, it sounds good to me."

A smile crept it's way onto my face as the worst pun available came to mind.

"You know I never start kitten around when it comes to food."

Blake shoved me, trying to control her laughter.

"That was bad. Even Yang would be ashamed of that."

"It was. I agree with you entirely."

After finishing our dinner, we decided to take a walk around the lake at the park. We were having a good time, but nothing good lasts forever.

I started coughing again, and Blake was looking at me worriedly.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm about as good as I'm gonna be." I told her.

"What do you mean?"

I didn't answer her as I opened the pill bottle and popped on into my mouth.

"What do you mean (Y/N)? You're scaring me."

"I'd rather not talk about it."

"Please, just tell me. Not saying anything is as good as lying!"

"Honesty isn't always the best policy Blake!" I yelled at her.

Silence floated between us as Blake looked into my (e/c) eyes with her amber ones, tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

"I-...I'm sorry Blake, but I can't tell you."

She didn't speak, I wouldn't blame her. I did just yell at her and refused to tell her the truth. In all honesty I expected her to slap me, but what happened next was unpredictable.

She gripped my shirt and pulled me closer to her. She kissed me, and I was just standing there dumbstruck.

"Blake..." I said, as she pulled herself away.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I'm sorry, but thi-."

She put her hand over my mouth, preventing me from speaking.

"I know. It was just something you needed to know. I've felt this way for a while now, and I probably always will,so I want you to know, I'm here for you. Whenever you need someone to talk to, I'm right here, waiting."

I pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you." I whispered.

Blake's POV

We left soon after that, walking back to Beacon in silence. When we made it back to the dorm, (Y/N) took his black case and pajamas into the bathroom. Everyone looked at me, as if they knew what happened.

"No luck?" Yang asked.

"Actually, What I had planned had happened, so I'm satisfied."

"So are you two..?" Ruby asked.

"No."

"Then what exactly did you have planned?" Weiss asked me.

"I told him how I felt, after kissing him."

"Woohoo! Way to go Blake!" Yang cheered.

"She's not the only one." Weiss said flatly.

"WHAT?!" Ruby yelled. "Am I the only one left out?"

"Nah," Yang answered," I haven't kissed him."

"Yet."

The others couldn't hear her because of how quiet she was, but that's one of the perks of an extra set of ears.

I smirked to myself.

We've all fallen for him, and the five of us are gonna be stuck with each other for the next four years. It'll be interesting to watch this play out.