Ava's Return

Y/N's POV

It had been a while since I started coming to Beacon. I watched in disgust as Cardin messed with a rabbit faunas.

"I swear to god Cardin, I'm gonna kick your ass so hard!"

The cafeteria became quiet at my sudden outburst. Cardin and I walked towards each other.

"What're you gonna do about it?" he sneered," You need an entire team to help you fight, so how are you gonna kick my ass?"

"I don't need them to fight.."

I was about to start dropping their asses to the floor when Weiss came up and held my arm.

"Come on, they aren't worth your time."

"They're supposed to hold me back." I spoke to Cardin, ignoring Weiss,"but I don't always listen."

I turned my fists into hammers and slammed them into each of team CRDL's face, knocking them unconscious. What scared me though was when Goodwitch walked by. She looked down at the students on the floor.

"Can't stay they didn't deserve it." She stated as she walked away acting as if it never even happened.

After I helped Velvet, who thanked me, I began walking back to my lunch table when I heard fast footsteps and loud whistling and shouts of approval from guys. When I turned around to see who it was, a pair of lips crashed into mine. The person's hand gripped my collar as they kept kissing me, letting me go soon after.

They were female, thankfully, and had long brown hair that went down to the back of their thighs and deep blue eyes. She wore a red dress, lined with gold trim, that was slightly revealing and hugged her curves. My jaw dropped at my luck with how gorgeous this person was.

"Really?" She asked. "I show my face again and you can't utter so much as a single word."

"Wait, Ava?"

"The one and only."

Well, that was totally expected.

Not.

I brought her over to the rest of my group. All of which were still shocked by what happened.

I snapped my fingers, drawing them back to the real world.

"Guys this is my friend, Ava."

Ava smacked me upside the head.

"What was that for?" I asked her.

"Friend? Really?"

"I thought we were done, you did leave out of nowhere."

"I knew you would wait for me."

I rubbed my head and laughed sheepishly.

"Yeah, you're right." I said nervously, looking at the members of team RWBY, all of which I had gone out with once.

"So," she started, leaning against my back and draping her arms over my shoulders, "Which team are you on?"

"Well, I'm more of an extra. This is Ruby, that's Weiss, Yang's right here and tha-"

"Blake!" Ava yelled excitedly.

Ava hugged her, Blake was surprised.

"How's my best friend?"

"F-fine, I guess... how have you been?" Blake asked.

Ava seemed sad all of a sudden. She took a step back and looked at the ground.