Kevin Keller, the faggot

Before I start, I just wanna say that the credit for the title cover go too rayofarainbow, they have two Joavin stories themselves that are really good, go follow them :)

Also, this story is a little different, sorry
...........................................................

{Warning: this chapter contains bullying and self harm}

Kevin POV

I walk into the old building of Riverdale high, late, with a busted lip, bloody chin and a black eye. Ever since I came out to my family yesterday, word had spread like wildfire. The football boys except Archie obviously didn't like me being myself and decided to beat me up on my way. I walk into science and everyone instantly stares at me. Whispers fill the room and Betty, Cheryl, Veronica and Archie look at me, concerned.
"Just sit down Mr Keller" our teacher says "you're not going to get into any trouble." I nod and take the only empty seat left, next to Cheryl. As I'm getting my stuff out of my bag, she puts a cloth near my mouth, she had just covered it in cold water from the bottle she carries around everywhere with her.
"Use this, on your lip. At lunch, I could cover your eyes with some makeup, if you want," she looks at my with a genuine smile as she says all this, meaning she's one of the few that accepts me.
"Thanks Cher. I'll see you at lunch, I guess," I say with a slightly forced smile as I take the cloth from her hands and place it on my lip.

Class went pretty fast but, I was only there for half an hour rather than the usual full one. Archie and I walk to the boys changing room where we meet Jug.
"Oi, get out of here faggot. We don't want you watching us get changed!" Chuck Clayton yells from the other side of the room, causing him and his friends to burst into laughter. I just smirk to myself
"Well Chuck, you and you idiotic friends should know that you actually have to be attractive for me to like you," the boys who don't like Chuck or his other friends all laughed but it was stopped when Chuck looked dangerously at them.
He walked up to me and ended up pinning me to the wall,
"If I'm not attractive, then what are you, Keller. The ugliest person alive and that means you'll never find another fag to do whatever your kind do" Chuck says with a dangerous smirk and then walks off. Archie and Jug look at me with concern, I mouth that I'm fine and walk to change in the bathroom.

Sport was full of homophobic remarks and it honestly killed me. It even hurt more than the physical attack earlier because this time, they weren't just hurting me but the whole god dambed​ gay community. I was sick of it

But, nothing could of prepared me for what I saw and heard when I came home. My mother and sister had left, my dad was crying and yelling at me, saying it was my fault, then...he left and came home drunk later that night. He started yelling at me all over again and I snapped. I ran to the bathroom, grabbed a razor blade and dragged it through my skin

Gay is wrong was on my left arm while faggot was on my right...

I will forever be know as Kevin Keller, the faggot