Strawberries and Cigarettes

Joaquin POV
Ever since half of southside high has joined Riverdale high yesterday, the school has been split, people who don't mind and people who want to get them out faster than you can say 'serpent'.

Toni and I walk into science. I sit with Kevin and Toni sits with Cheryl infrount of us. The girls turn to us and we just talk about random stuff. The two girls seem to get along well.

Reggie walks up to us and smirks at Toni.
"A little birdie told me you're gay."
She shoots him a death glare,
"I'm bisexual actually and if you have a problem with that, you can talk to my fist."

Reggie scowls and walks away. We all high five her and Cheryl looks at her in awe. The teacher them walks in and the girls turn from us. Half way through the lesson, a big smile appears on Toni's face and she then mouths to meet her after class.

When science if finally over, Toni rushes to pack mine and her bags and rushes me out of class.
"Okay, calm down Barry Allen" I say and she gives me a confused look.
"Anyway...Cheryl asked me out!" She declares with a smile after she checks no people are around, "she wants to bring Kevin as a wing man so it's not obvious it's a date, so, can I bring you."
Her eyes are lit up and she has a big smile spread across her face. I smile back to her, happy for her.
"Of course I'll go." She engulfs me in a hug and kisses my cheek.

*Time skip*

I use the key Toni gave me to get into her trailer and walk up to room. I knock the door and she allows me to come in. She looks me up and down and smiles approvingly to my outfit: a black hoodie with embroidered roses down the arm, black ripped skinny jeans and black high top converse.

I look down at her bed and see multiple items of clothing spread along it. I pick up her denium jacket with a bisexual pride flag patch ironed to it, her Hayley Kiyoko t shirt and her black skirt.
I shove them in her hands and leave the room, allowing her to change. I look through Instagram and see a photo and Cheryl and Kevin.

Kevin is wearing my flannel with a Troye Sivan t shirt, skinny blue jeans with white sneakers and Cheryl is wearing a red skirt, a white crop top and a black leather jacket with her hair straightened.

Toni walks out of her room with a smile. I went up to her and tie her hair into a messy ponytail. She smiles at me and we climb into my car.
We drive to Cheryl's house. They hear the car pull up and run outside. Toni moves to the back of the car and Cheryl sits with her. Kevin sits in the passenger seat, next to me.

"So, where are we going?" Kevin asked the girls, turning to look at them. They look at each other and smile, they throw their hands in the air and half yell,
"LOVE, SIMON!" A big smile grows on both mine and Kevin's faces and I start driving to the theatre.

Kevin connects his phone to my bluetooth radio and goes through his music to find a song. I hear a mix of starts of Twenty one pilots, Panic at the disco and Hayley Kiyoko songs but, he soon decides and when he does, I can't help but smile. Strawberries and Cigarettes by Troye Sivan. We both start singing and the girls just listen. When the song ends, we both laugh and look at eachother. I've never realised how cute he really is.

*Time skip*

Kevin POV
During the movie, I hear sobbing. I look next to me to see Joaquin with tears running down his cheeks. I reach for his hand and interwind our fingers. He turns to me and smiles softly. He then moves his head on to my shoulder, causing me to smile.

*Time skip*

We walk out of the movie and Joaquin and I are still holding hands and the girls are looking at eachother with heart eyes. We all decide to go to pops.

Cheryl gets a cherry milkshake, Toni gets a strawberry milkshake, Joaquin gets a chocolate milkshake and I get a peanut butter one. We all get fries and onion rings to share. We all laugh and joke about and before we know it, it's 10.

We all decide to go home. Toni is staying at Cheryl's so Joaquins drops them off and then takes me home. I'm about to leave the car until I feel Joaquin grab my hand.

I turn to him. He places his spare hand on my cheek, leans in and places his lips on mine. I smile and kiss him back.

Click

We look around in the dark to see who took the photo but we see nobody. I peck his lips again and leave the car. I smile to myself and hear him leave. I open the door and see my dad standing there, cross armed, angry look on his face.

He raises one hand and...