Hide & Seek

RPOV

"Alright, so Dimitri and Adrian are the seekers. Lissa, Christian, Eddie, Mia, and I are hiding. Who ever finds the most people wins." I told them as we were riding in the car through the town. We decided to relieve a little stress and play a town wide game of hide and seek.

The Moroi had guardians to stay with them, so everyone was safe. It was kind of a weird, messed up training exercise if you thought about it.

"Rose, you should count as a bonus, you're hiding places are impossible." Lissa laughed.

"Okay, who ever finds me gets...a kiss." I smiled

Dimitri growled while Adrian's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"I suddenly like this game a lot more now." Adrian said.

"Yea, well if you think you're going to win against him," I said pointing to Dimitri, "You're digging your own grave."

We parked in the parking lot of the mall. Dimitri and Adrian were going to go into the bathroom and count to 100...slowly, and then come and find us. When everyone wasn't looking Dimitri and I snuck behind me and He put his hand on my chin, tilting my head up.

"I can not wait to get that kiss." he said.

"Good luck Comrade." I smiled and then kissed his nose. Pulling away we joined the group.

"Good luck to everyone." I said.

"We'll see." Dimitri replied, looking at me.

Christian snorted, "You've never played hide and seek with Rose have you?" he asked. I smirked.

Once in 5th grade we had to play hide and seek as a training game. I hid so well, none of the guardians could find me and thought I had left the premises. Six hours later, I came out of hiding because I was bored...and hungry.

"Where did you hide any ways?" Eddie asked. I smirked, only Lissa new. I looked at her, she looked at me. We burst out laughing.

"You'll never know, but hurry the hell up! I want to start the game!" I said. Adrian winked at me.

Him and Dimitri walked off to the bathrooms and moments later we got a text from Adrian saying to start. I took off, using my speed as an advantage. I had the perfect hiding spot in mind.

We had picked an overcast and rainy day so the Moroi would be more comfortable, so it was the middle of the human day. Naturally everyone was in class then...no one would expect me to hide IN school on my day off.

I walked into the high-school's office, adjusted my hair, then walked up to the front desk.

"Hi, I'm new here." I stated. A guy in his 30's turned in his chair to look at me. His eyes bugged out of his head.

I smirked, "Drool much?"

He gulped, "What's your name?"

"Rose Belikov." I answered. That sounded nice.

He nodded, typing into his computer. Fifteen minutes later, I was given a schedule and went off to science, it was 3rd period.

I knocked on the door. A guy came to the door, looked at me, then did a double take. I kept a blank face.

"Who is it Seba?" I heard a lady ask. She must be the teacher.

"I'm new here." I said handing her the slip of paper.

"You cant take a seat next to William, you don't need anything this class, but here's a list of materials." she said handing me things. I looked at the list, then tossed it. She gave me a shocked expression. I shrugged and some students giggled. I took my seat.