Man Hunt

I woke up to Dimitri's arms wrapped around my waist, his heat was covering me like a blanket and it was a damn sexy blanket.

He mumbled Roza sighing in my ear. I smiled and turned so I was facing him. He was still asleep and his eye lids fluttered. I ran my finger from his forehead, down his nose and around his lips. He moaned, then placed his for head against mine, his brown eyes filling my vision.

"Good morning my Roza." he said stroking me cheek, and kissing my nose.

I smiled, "Good morning your lordly ship, would you like me to shine your shoes and pick out your clothes?" I teased.

He smiled, "Ah yes, today is my day to tell you what to do." I sat up and held out my wrists pleading.

"Please have mercy on me my Lord." He sat up

"We will see Roza."Taking my wrists and pulling them up over my head, holding them against my head board. He laid almost on top of me, and my breathing hitched as he trailed his nose on my collar bone, teasing me.

"Don't be late." he whispered in my ear, and like that was gone, closing my door behind him.

"That was mean!" I yelled right as the door shut. I heard his chuckle disappear and I sighed getting up and into the shower.

I brushed my hair and got dressed in training clothes. I grabbed some water and headed down to the gym 5 minutes earlier than I usually do. I approached the door and saw Dimitri sitting against the wall, staring at the door, and now me. I smiled and dropped my stuff were I was standing in the door way and walked over to him.

I sat down against the wall next to him.

"So, I have followed your second command, and dreading what's next." He smiled, grabbing my hand.

"You have to help me set this up." he said nodding to a giant supply closet that held a ton of equipment.

"You saved this just for this day didn't you?" I asked walking to the closet with him. He smiled and shook his head.

"No actually, you guys are using it in combat class."

We pulled out boxes after boxes until there was only one left that we had to get. I bent down to get it, when I heard the lock of the door click onto place. I turned and there was Dimitri, dangling the keys from his fingers,

"You have no stake, no knife and no way out except these keys. I'm a very hungry strigoi, so what will you do?" he asked. I smiled and slithered over to him.

"Seduce him until he gives me the keys?" I asked grinding into him.

He groaned holding me to him, I smiled up at him as he pinched his nose, trying to calm him self.

"That...would probably work, but I was going to say improvise." he said looking at me again.

"Well that's no fun." he smiled then dangled the keys again, I stepped back, taking a fighting stance. I glanced around, seeing an old wooden chair I grabbed it and spun around, trying to make him hit it, he dodged and I cursed. I wasn't strong enough to shatter it, but if I had him hit it hard enough it might work.

We fought, and finally he hit the chair, the leg broke off and I lunged at him. He dodged, and swept my legs out from under me. I landed in a roll and jumped up facing him, we charged each other, I faked right, then grabbed his left arm, swinging him around, and pointing the stake on his back.

"Dead" I announced. I let go of my death grip, my hand snaking down to his hand, and squeezing it. He smiled, holding my small hand in his. I dropped the leg of the chair, then looked at the splinters of the chair.