That's What She Said Contest

"I hate you so much right now Comrade." I puffed next to Dimitri. Ever since my little innocent prank, Dimitri has been getting me back by making me run extra laps.

13 extra laps. Every fricken practice.

"Stop complaining Rose, its for your own good." he said easily keeping up with me. I grinned.

"Oh and you would know my condom prince." I laughed and ran ahead to finish the last lap. I collapsed onto the grass and heard Dimitri sit next to me.

He chuckled and ran a finger down my arm, slipping his hand into mine. I smiled and looked up at him. He leaned down and his nose swept across my collar bone and I sucked in a breath.

"And for that my dear Roza, you can take 3 more laps." he grinned and hopped up as I groaned and stood up, glaring at him.

"You know, that was the better one on the list of pranks I could have pulled on you." I told him pointedly. His eye brows rose.

"I highly doubt that Roza." he said. I grinned.

"I don't know Comrade, you could have been floating in the middle of the pacific in a little yellow life raft right now." I said and started jogging.

"Well Miss Hathaway, so nice of you to join us." Stan said rudely as I walked into his class late. Dimitri was right behind me though and Stan straightened up.

"Miss Hathaway was training." Dimitri said with is guardian face on. I grinned at Stan and sat down.

"Yes Stan, I am so happy to be back. I just missed you so much, I mean why wouldn't I? There was no one to yell at me for sleeping in and being late for class, or stopping me in the hallway to yell about me being disrespectful when I was only trying to ask a simple question." I said smirking.

He huffed and I heard a 'Rose' warning from Dimitri. I smiled sweetly at Stan.

"Oh, but do continue." I put my feet on the table and grinned as Stan tried to ignore me.

After about 20 minutes of not listening to Stan drag on and on, a knock sounded at the door and a young guy stepped threw, handing a piece of paper to Stan. He sighed and turned to us.

"Rose someone would like to see you in the hallway." my eyes narrowed and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Who is it?" I said loud enough for who ever it was to hear me.

"Miss Hathaway." Stan said trying to get me to leave. I sighed and got up, going to the door. I stepped threw the door and there stood Adrian grinning from ear to ear. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What do you want Ivashkov?" I asked. He only smirked and held out a pair of black under wear.

My black underwear?

"What the hell!" I said trying to grab them from him. I swear if Dimitri had been out here he would have killed this little shit.

"Why the hell do you have those?" I almost screamed, I tried jumping to grab them but Adrian just held them out of my reach.

"I was wondering the same thing Little Dhampir. I was kind of hoping you had left them in my room on purpose." he said flashing his eye brows. I sure as hell did not.

"I swear Adrian, if you don't give me back those I will knee you so hard you will not be able to walk for days." I growled. He handed them to me.

"Relax Little Dhampir, I had a feeling you hadn't put them...there." he said. My eyes narrowed.

"Where did you find these, and how did you know they were mine?" I said suspiciously.

"Well, I found them hanging on my towel rack in the bathroom when I got out of the shower...'you' left a note." he said handing me a note.