Scavenger Hunt

I stepped out of that awful detention room for the last time, breathing a sigh of relief. My sentence of no fun and being stuck in detention for a week was over. I felt like a new woman. Not really. I still wanted to kick Stan, Jessie, and Kirvoas's asses, make out with Dimitri, get into some shit...you know. The usual.

"She's free! Everyone scatter!" I heard Eddie yell across the way as I stood outside the school building. He looked at me teasingly and I grinned.

"You're first on my hit list Eddie!" I called back mockingly. I walked over to him and the group, all except Dimitri who was on duty right now...which reminds me...

"Hey, I'm going to go find Dimitri." I told them and started heading the other way.

I walked around the school and saw him walking in his section. I was going to sneak up on him, but when you sneak up on a guardian, fully trained, with experience and on guard...it doesn't end well for you.

"Hey Comrade." I said walking over to him, he turned and nodded, smiling a little at me.

"Good afternoon Ms. Hathaway." he said politely. That meant someone was close.

Damn.

Some other guardian who I had seen came from around the corner and nodded to me then turned to Dimitri.

"Guardian Belikov, our shift has ended and Alberta and Artove are here, so we are both free to leave." he informed Dimitri, who nodded and then looked back at me when the guardian was out of sight.

I cocked my head as I saw lust and teasing in his eyes. Before I could even move, he had scooped me up and my head was on his chest as he carried me bridal style. I giggled and snuggled into him, he kissed the top of my head and walked a little ways till we were in font of our cabin. He suck down leaning against a big tree and cradled me on his lap.

"Why so giddy Belikov?" I said in a teasing tone. He shrugged and buried his face in my neck.

"I'm so giddy because I have the most beautiful woman on my lap and her soul forever in my heart." he said. I would have cried, but being me, I did not. I smiled at him and brushed his cheek. I giggled and he cracked an award winning Dimitri smile.

"Aren't we cheesy today?" I teased and snuggled into him. He hugged me close and then stood up, I stubbornly wrapped my legs around his waist and he let his hands fall from around my waist, so I was just hanging onto him. It must have looked funny because he chuckled, and carefully set me down.

"I need to go Rose, but I'll see you later." he winked and turned around. I stifled a laugh.

"Or soon." I mumbled.

"What was that?" he asked.

"I love you." I covered. He smiled at me and told me he loved me back. Speaking of backs, during his little 'cheesy moment' Mr. Wise Guy had stuck a sign on my back that said:

Adrian's new Barbie

Now, guess who just walked away with the sign on their back? Not me...
------------------------------------------------------
DPOV

I walked back to my room, thinking of Rose the entire way. Man she'd be pissed off at me, who said I can't prank?

I heard chuckling from some of the students and they wouldn't make eye contact with me. I new something was up. I snuck into the trees and pulled a sign from my back.

Adrian's new Barbie

I knew it! That's why she was acting all...smartass. I have to get her back.