Spin The Bottle

"I am so glad I can drink again!" Adrian said happily emptying the bottle. He was about to throw it in the trash when he looked between me and the bottle. He grinned.

"Oh no." I groaned.

"Oh yes." he said cheekily.

"Get your little Russian friend-"

"He's not little." I mumbled. Christian laughed, Adrian rolled his eyes.

"Do you want him to play or not?"

"Well I'm not playing without him." I said. He nodded.

"Christian call Eddie and Mia too."

Lissa groaned, "Do we have to play?" she whined.

"Yea, I don't wanna have to kiss that." Christian motioned to me.

"Oh come on, you know you think I'm hot." I smirked.

"I know I do." Adrian said opening another bottle of vodka. God, his liver must be drowning.

"I'll be back." I said rolling my eyes and standing up.

"If you're not back in five minutes we're starting without you." Christian said.

"Um, no we aren't." Adrian said seriously.

"Whatever," I said closing the door behind me. I opened it back up, "And you're not smoking in here Ivashkov." I told him as he was reaching for a cigarette. He sighed and put it back in his pocket.

I started for Dimitri's room, passing some guardians on the way. Smoothing my hair, I knocked on his door.

No answer.

I knocked again, still he might be sleeping I reasoned, after all he did have a shift last night. I opened the door quietly and there he was, sprawled out on his bed.

I smiled and tip toed over to brush some hair out of his eyes. He mumbled, "Roza." as I kissed his forehead. I inhaled his yummy scent and turned around to sit in a chair, hey if it gets me out of spin the bottle...with Adrian.

I turned, but stepped on a squeaky floor bored, Dimitri sat up, "Rose?" he asked. I turned around.

"You caught me, I was looking for your Russian vodka stash." I said smirking. He smiled and rolled his eyes, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to him.

I smiled, "Do you want to come play spin the bottle with us?" I asked him as he trailed kisses up my jaw.

He paused, "Would this game be played with Adrian?"

I rolled my eyes, "Unfortunately." He didn't hesitate.

"Then yes, I'm coming." I giggled and kissed his nose. Standing back up, we walked back to Lissa's room. I looked around before pinning him to the wall and kissing him.

"Just in case we don't get the closet." I said winking. He grinned and squeezed my hand.

I opened the door and saw that they had set up the room with pillow cushions around a small round table, and the vodka bottle sitting in the middle, looking patronizing.

We sat down and Adrian cleared his throat. I noticed his eye lids were drooping a little, hehe.

"Alright rules, no cheating, and you have to kiss them." he eyed me out of the corner of his eye. "And it doesn't matter who kisses who." Lissa added. We all nodded in agreement.

"So who besides me is going first?" Eddie asked.

"I vote Lissa!"

She scowled, "Thanks Rose."