Guardian's VS. Novices Basketball

"Stan, I mean Guardian Alto, may I go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"I'm not stupid Rose, once I let you out of this class room, you'll pull another little prank like tying someone to a tree." he crossed his arms.

"First of all, you have no proof that it was me, second, I am offended you don't trust me." I said clutching my heart feigning sadness.

"I am not amused," he glared.

"Well the laughing Novices behind me are." I nodded at the chuckling novices behind me.

"Rose, I'm not kidding, I will send you to Kirova!" he warned. I snorted at the threat.

"Yea and I'm not kidding, I have to go to the bathroom." He turned red with rage.

"GET OUT!" he yelled. I picked up my books, shrugging.

"Can I have the pass so I an stop by the bathroom on my way to explain to Kirova how I was yelled at for needing to use the restroom?" I smiled and cocked my head in question.

His lips were a thin line.

"Let's go Rose." said a voice, Dimitri stepped out of the corner from the back of the class room, taking my elbow. Once we were out side I smiled, nudging him, "What an ass." I said. Dimitri kept a straight face.

"Alright go." he said nodding at the bathroom. I looked between him and the door.

"What, you thought I really had to go?" He scowled.

"I'm kidding, calm down, here hold my books." I gave him my binder and went into the bathroom. I sighed and smiled, Unlocking the window with a bobby pin. I climbed out, jogging across campus. I decided I shouldn't go to my room, cause that's were Dimitri would look first, so I went to the second place he would look; his room.

I scaled the side and climbed through his window. His room was dark but smelled just like him. I took off my shoes, leaving them by the window, and climbed into his un made bed.

Pulling the covers up around me, I snuggled into the pillow, thinking how nice it would be if he was wrapping his arms around me. I lay there with my eyes closed for about 10 minutes before I heard foot steps out side his door.

I pulled the covers up to my nose, so you could just see my eyes, and made my eyes go wide and puppy doggish. He stepped in and swiftly closed the door behind him, his eyes never leaving mine. I giggled nervously.

"How much trouble am I in?" I asked. He sighed, then smiled.

"Your lucky I love seeing you in my bed otherwise I would send your ass down to Kirova." He set my binder down on a chair. I smiled, then pulled back the covers, patting the bed.

He smiled and lay next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, just like I had wanted. He sighed into my neck.

"I love you my Roza." he whispered.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded, squeezing me tighter.

"Good, because I slept with Adrian."

"WHAT?!" he yelled jumping out of the bed, his eyes wide with shock. I smiled, toothy and sheepish.

"Kidding." He just glared at me.

"Rose-"

"Come on Dimitri, do you really think I would do that?" I asked. He crossed his arms.

"You tied a Moroi to a tree with blood whore written across his forehead, and I had to pry him off you, and you off him on more than one occasion." he stated.