Tag

"Comrade...?" I asked looking around the empty gym. I sighed and sunk down on the floor, laying with my knees up in the air.

I sensed something to my left, but pretended not to hear it, sighing and looking at my nails, while the other hand was sneaking around and grabbing my stake. I started humming lightly, and heard the noise again.

A few seconds later I knew someone was right behind me, so I waited until they were inches from me, so they would think I didn't know they were there. I jumped up, sweeping my foot out to take their feet out from under them.

Of course they jumped up, avoiding my feet, then going for a kidney jab. I dodged, faking right and hitting their shoulder on the left, then jamming the heel of my hand up onto their chin. They grabbed my hand, twisting it behind my back and leaning down so their hot breath was in my ear.

"When do I get my Kiss Roza?" They let me go and I spun around smiling.

"Hi comrade." I said, pressing myself to him, craning my neck to see his face. He wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me so I was level with him.

"But we should probably wait until we are in a more private place, because Lissa's coming." I said. He kissed my nose quickly before setting me down. Seconds later, Lissa came through the door smiling.

"Who is up for a game of tag?!" she asked excitedly. I smiled deviously.

"Can we use water guns?" I asked grinning. She rolled her eyes.

"Rose this is tag, not, I'm gonna shoot you with water because I think its funny." she put her hands on her hips.

I turned to Dimitri, "So what say it comrade, you wanna play a little tag?"

He thought, "Well I have my shift in a few hours, and you would miss training, but I guess if I chased you for a while, you'd get your exercise." he smiled. I grinned.

"Excellent."

"Were meeting in front of the church in half an hour, and we won't hesitate to start without you Rose, that way there's less competition." Lissa said evilly. I laughed,

"Who paid you to say that?" I asked.

"Eddie."

"Of course."

Lissa walked out the door, and I spun to face Dimitri, who was leaning against the wall, checking me out.

I smiled rolling my eyes.

"See something you like?" I asked.

"Just dreaming about my kiss."

I smiled, "Won't have to wait much longer now." I sang grabbing his hand and dragging him with me. I scooped up my bag, letting go of his hand when we walked out into the hall. We walked up to my room, I looked around the hall way, then pushed Dimitri into my room, slamming the door and locking it behind me.

He sat on my bed as I threw my bag into the corner, and went digging in my closet. I pulled out my baggy camouflage pants, and tight camouflage tank top.

Dimitri watched as I picked out the clothes, raising an eye brow when I showed him my outfit.

"Interesting." he said. I smiled, tossing my clothes next to him on the bed, crawling on his lap. He smiled, his hands on my hips.

"I love you Roza." he said brushing some hair out of my face, I smiled.

"I love you more." I teased. He rolled us over so he was almost on top of me.

"I find that hard to believe." he said, then kissed me, making me moan and arch of the bed. I whimpered when his lips left mine and he chuckled softly, sitting up and bringing me with him.