The Cruise Part 2

"Um, well its m-m-mandatory for out shows," the swim coach babbled at me like a fish. I just kept my icy glare.

"I have an issue with rules...and pink. I have a big issue with pink." I spoke slowly. He took a few steps back.

"And you know what? I think swimming in formation with horrible pink swim caps and matching bathing suits is dumb! So maybe you should wear them!" I yelled in his face, then turned on my heal and walked back to the group.

Who was currently laughing their asses off.

Dammit, I lost.

Christian was clutching his stomach, while Lissa was being supported by a chair. Eddie was on the ground, and everyone else...was just looking at me and laughing.

So I did what any other person would do.

I pushed, the favorite nephew of the Queen, and my personal royal pain in the ass, into the pool.

Adrian landed with a splash and I just smirked down at him as he came back up to the surface, a surprised look on his face.

"Rose!" Dimitri yelled and held out his hand to get Adrian. Now, what person would pass up an opportunity like this?

So, I grabbed his arm and jumped into the water, and as you can imagine, a very pissed off Russian fell in after me. He he.

I rose to the surface and was met by the glaring face of Dimitri. I smiled.

"What's the matter Comrade? Don't like the water?" I grinned and swam circles around him, meanwhile Alberta was yelling to me about something, and Adrian swam over to me.

"This gives me an idea. Wet t-shirt contest!" he said cheerfully.

I splashed him.

After I got yelled at for about an hour by Alberta and a very yummy and...wet Russian (wink, wink) we finally headed off to different places. Christian had a shuffle board game and Adrian had bingo.

I laughed as the old lady's pinched his cheek. I sauntered up to them and linked my arm with his.

Believe me when I say his eyes popped.

"Hey baby, have fun at bingo. I'll be waiting." I purred. I winked and trailed my hand down his chest, leaving him with his jaw hanging open.

It was easy for Adrian to have a dumb look on his face; it just came naturally to him.

I walked over to where Dimitri was currently on post, looking steamy as ever in his guardian clothes.

I smiled as he glanced over at me. He nodded.

"Rose." he said. I looked around, making sure it was clear, and then turned back to him seductively trailing my hand down his chest.

"Do you think you can forgive me for getting you wet?" I smiled. He cleared his throat and squirmed under my touch.

I got closer to him.

"I mean you were soaked-" he cut me off by suddenly pulling me into the shadows and pressing me to a wall. I just grinned at him as he got an inch away from my face. His ragged breathing washed over my skin and I inhaled leaning toward him.

"I would suggest we talk about this some other time Roza. But I do forgive you." he said. I opened my eyes and trailed kisses on his jaw. He let go of my arms and I flipped, so he was against the wall. I breathed into his neck.

"We will finish this conversation some other time Comrade." I winked and sauntered off to go get some food.

Day 3