Prank Week part 1

This was the week that I lived for. The week when I humiliated my enemies, freaked out my friends, and laughed until I peed my self...almost. I would never really pee my self; Eddie would never let that go if I did.

I got dressed and was about to open my door when I remembered, no doors were safe this week. I opened my window, and after making sure nothing was dumped, thrown or dropped on me, made my way out.

I climbed down the building, landing softly on my feet. I scanned the area and noticed the faint sound of breathing.

"Prank week has begun Rose." I heard a voice say.

"Hey Tarzan, watch your feet." I told Jessie. He stepped out from under a tree.

"Nice try Rose, but I already checked for traps. You have nothing up your sleeve." he smiled and held up a water gun. I smiled.

"Oh, don't I?" Using my speed, I reached into my pocket and pulled out those little fire work things that you throw at the street and they explode. I threw a bunch at his feet and they hit their target with a series of pops and sparks. He jumped up, screeching.

Suddenly, three of his friends came out from behind some trees, also armed with water guns. They started shooting, I rolled and dodged until I was close enough to kick them out from their hands. I caught one and then the other, turning the water back towards them. I grinned as they cowered away from me.

"That's one prank I have spoiled." I said, they turned to run, but I shot. Instead of water coming out of the guns though, some kind of mud concoction shot out and drenched them. They ran away swearing and streaked with mud. I disgarded the now empty two that I had and picked up the third from the ground.

I might need this; you should never go un-armed during prank week. I walked to the gym were I was supposed to meet Dimitri. He was sitting in the middle, reading a Western Novel, and I smirked.

"Your going to have to try harder than that Comrade." I said. He looked up from his book.

"I don't believe in Prank week, now go run your laps." he said. I smiled, then pulled out the mud gun.

"Well I believe in prank week and so should you." I pointed to gun at him, he stood and looked at me sternly.

"Rose, don't-" he was cut off by me blasting him with the mud. It streaked down his white shirt and I smirked. He looked down at the mess, then back up at me, an evil smirk forming on his lips. I was excited and terrified at the same time.

"I am going to get you my Roza." He spoke slowly and in a low, deadly voice.

I screamed like a girl and took off.

I jumped out the gym doorsand into the hall way. I was lucky no one was out and about in the halls because Dimitri and I would have gotten buuusted.

Dimitri was gaining on me, so I sprinted faster and faster down the hall. He was in an arms length when we both suddenly slipped on the floor and landed in a giant puddle of water...in the middle of the hall way.

I groaned and rubbed my head, Dimitri was right next to me, looking as confused as I was. My head whipped around when I heard laughing. The janitor stood against his mop chuckling.

"I'm always tired of you trouble makers running in my hallways." he chuckled and walked away. I looked at Dimitri who was fighting a smile as we sat there in the puddle.

"We just got pranked on by the janitor." I said in shock. Dimitri stood up and held out his hand to pick me up, I grabbed it, but then re thought, just a little too late. Dimitri held his grip on my hand and picked me up like a bag of groceries.