Opposite Day

"Alright, you can quit the game, but you won't win the kiss." Lissa said shaking up the hat all our names were currently in.

Myself, Lissa, Christian, Adrian, Eddie, Mia and Dimitri all sat in a circle surrounding the hat Lissa just put down. For one little hat, it had one hell of a meaning.

"So, who's first?" Lissa said looking around. Eddie sucked in a breath.

"I'll go." he said fishing around in the hat. He closed his eyes and settled on a white piece of paper.

He pulled it out and opened it.

"Christian." he read aloud. I grinned, haha. Sucker. I didn't want to be Christian unless he was Rose.

Slim chance.

"That means Rose is still left! My turn!" Adrian said happily picking a piece of paper. He opened it. I held my breath.

"Lissa." he said a little disappointed. I laughed.

"See, it really isn't meant to be. Thank God." I said and stuck my hand in the hat. I fished around till I found one to my liking. I sent a silent prayer to anyone out there.

"Adrian." I jumped up grinning evilly.

"Damnit" I heard Adrian curse. I smirked.

"Okay, my turn!" Christian said. He opened a paper and sighed.

"Rose." he said. My mouth popped open.

Well, I guess it wasn't that slim of a chance.

Mia sighed and stuck her hand in the hat, pulling out the first name she touched.

"Eddie." she read. I tried to hide my smile, just like everyone else.

Ha! The princess trades places with the 'I can't take anything serious' guy.

I seriously am starting to love this game.

"Ladies first." Dimitri said to Lissa who blushed a little, I mean if a hot Russian guy called you a lady you'd blush too, and reached in and picked a paper.

"Dimitri." she said. I laughed out loud, unable to stop my self. Lissa rolled her eyes and Dimitri just shot me the 'your mouth get's you in so much trouble' look.

"That leaves Dimitri with...Mia!" I realized jumping up and lunging for Dimitri. I sat on his lap and grabbed his cheek like a little old lady.

"Aw! My big manly man has to love the pink! No more western novels for you baby, no sir! It's Cosmo and pink lip gloss from here! Don't turn gay on me now honey!" I couldn't stop my self! This was probably one of the funniest moments of my life! I pecked his perfect lips and hopped off of him.

"You know, some men like heals, but it usually just means their gayer than they could have imagined. I wonder how pink would look on you. Oh my god! What if we curled your hair! You could-" Dimitri slapped a hand over my mouth which I just ignored and kept talking, even though everything I was saying was coming out like blah blah blah.

Dimitri held me close to his chest and everyone just chuckled because it was going to be so funny to see Dimitri like this. Mean while, I was pretty much just having a good conversation with my self.

"Well, while Rose re gains her cool-" Lissa was cut off.

"Which she never had." Christian butt in. Lissa shot him a glare.

"We'll start the game tomorrow, Friday, and continue on until Saturday at 12 PM. Then the game is over and we take a vote on who played their person the best." Lissa finished.