Ice Hockey

"I bet that I can catch the fry higher!" I challenged Eddie once again. He grinned, taking another fry and throwing it up into the air, and catching it perfectly in his mouth.

I took one of my own fries and threw it higher than his, catching it in my mouth and chewing. Lissa sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You two need to grow up." she said. I opened my mouth revealing all the food. She groaned.

"Ew Rose!" she whined shielding her eyes. I grinned happily and took another fry.

"Don't open your mouth unless you want something in there." Adrian piped up. I shot him a smirk.

"If you put something in my mouth, I'd barely notice it was there." I said. Christian exploded into laughter, Eddie spit his Mountain Dew all over Mia, who grumbled. Adrian kept a cool smile. "Well you would know wouldn't you?" he wiggled his eye brows. He just kept setting him self up.

"Well your hand sure does." he blushed a little at my comment and Eddie was practically rolling on the floor laughing. I wasn't giving Adrian a break of insulting him. Ever since he locked me in that cell last week. But hey, he asked for it.

Just then Dimitri came over, standing behind me. He noticed Adrian's mortified expression and chuckled.

"What have you done now Rose?" he smirked a little. I gave him my best innocent grin.

"Nothing he didn't ask for." I said and he rolled his eyes. Then he looked at Lissa and nodded. She smiled and jumped up.

"Yay!" she sang. I gave her a confused look.

"Okay guys, were going to go see the Boston Bruins play the Colorado Avalanches!" Lissa said excitedly. I smiled.

"So this means we get to go off campus?" I asked my grin widening. Lissa nodded.

"And see the hockey game too!" she said again. I rolled my eyes.

"Screw the hockey, FREEDOM!" I yelled. A few people turned to stare at me, I barely gave them a second glance and Dimitri gave me a stern look.

"Rose, all we will be doing is going and seeing the game; that's all the freedom you'll get. Besides, you will still be escorted." he said. I snorted.

"Why, in case the goalie is a strigoi?" I teased. He rolled his eyes.

"We leave tomorrow, so I would stay out of trouble or you wont be able to go." Dimitri eyed me. I smiled.

"Me, trouble? Never." Christian snorted and I threw a fry at his face, which he failed to dodge and it bounced off his forehead into Eddie's drink.

"Hey! My mountain Dew!" he sighed. I laughed.

"See you guys later, I have to go train with Mr. Serious over here." I tugged at Dimitri's shirt leading him to the gym.

"Roza." I heard a smooth voice whisper in my ear. I mumbled 'Shhh' and snuggled deeper into the warm body next to me.

"Its time to wake up my Roza." they said again. This time the arms that were snaked around my waist tightened and pulled me on top of them. I opened my eyes and I was nose to nose with Dimitri. We were both curled up on my bed.

He smiled and rubbed his nose against mine. I smiled back at him and sighed happily, resting my head against his chest.

"You have to get ready to go to the hockey game." he whispered in my ear. I sat up a little smirking at him.

"Well if you would stop being so seductive, maybe I would get up...but I'm quite comfortable." I winked. He smiled up at me, running his hand on my jaw.