Zen Zen Zense (17)

"Soraru-san, wait..." Mafumafu panted heavily.

Soraru grunted and slowed to a stop, "Are you okay?"

The albino nodded, a bead of sweat running down his face, "Y-Yeah, I think so...woah!" His knees shook so hard they started to give out.

"I've got you..~" The bluenette purred, a secure grip around Mafu's waist, "How do you feel?"

Mafu bit his lip, "I-I don't know...weird?"

Soraru's lips brushed past Mafumafu's ear, "You feel good?" Mafu could hear the grin in his voice.

"N-Nn...yes! I feel good!" He managed to get out.

The senior grinned happily and straightened, "Good! Another lap around the park and then we'll head back!"

Mafumafu groaned. This morning, for some reason, when Soraru woke up, he insisted that the two went on a run. Mafu, being himself, couldn't deny the older male and begrudgingly agreed despite hating exercise more than anything. He took a sip of his water bottle and sighed as he started to jog again with his boyfriend.

Oh right.

They were officially a couple.

A week after the 'goukon failure' (that's what they liked to call it), the duo finally mustered up the courage to talk to each other about their relationship.

————————————————

"Here you go." Soraru handed Mafumafu a bottle of strawberry ramune.

The albino laughed, happily taking the drink, "You're gonna get me fat if you keep buying them for me~"

Soraru shrugged, sitting next to Mafu and swinging his arm around the freshman, "Then stop drinking them."

Mafu shook his head, "Nah. I like them a lot! What's the point of wasting a good bottle of soda?"

The bluenette opened his own drink, a grape ramune, and proceeded to take a sip, "More than me?" He mumbled, quickly covering his mouth when he realized he said that out loud.

He blushed when Mafumafu started giggling underneath him, "Soraru-san is so cute!"

Soraru groaned, "Shut up..!"

Mafu smiled and turned to face the blushing bluenette, "But no, I don't like soda more than you. I like Soraru-san the most..~"

Soraru stared at the albino before slowly cupping his face, earning a lopsided grin from him, "G-Good.."

He watched Mafu lean into the touch like a cat. His lips turned to the pale palm as his ruby eyes slowly opened, sliding towards the senior. Soraru felt a shiver run down his spine.

"Are you okay, Soraru-san?" He suddenly spoke as he intertwined his hand with Soraru's.

The bluenette gulped and nodded, "A-Ah...yeah."

Mafu's brow furrowed, "Are you sure? You look feverish.." He muttered, peering into Soraru's dark blue gaze.

He nodded, averting his eyes, "Y-Yeah...you just look..really cute." He muttered.

Mafu blushed, "E-Eh? How? I'm just sitting here..~"

Soraru shrugged, raising his hand to brush some of Mafumafu's bangs back, "I dunno..."

The freshman blinked before smiling happily, nuzzling into Soraru's hand again, "Soraru-san is so weird~"

The bluenette scowled, "No I'm not, you are." He responded, teasingly.