Zen Zen Zense (19)

Soraru and Mafumafu lied in bed a bit longer before getting out to get ready. They shared a quick kiss as they changed out of their pajamas.

"Ah, Mafu-chan...you have clean clothes here, right?" Soraru asked.

The albino blushed and smiled, "Y-Yeah, I do...I need to do my laundry here, though..."

Soraru shrugged and slipped out of his shirt, "That's fine. You have class today so I don't want you to be late."

Mafu blushed as he looked over at Soraru's toned body. For an introverted singer, he had a really nice body. This wasn't the first time Mafu had seen the bluenette's abs but gosh, did it blow him away every time. The albino only stared as Soraru kept talking. He wasn't really listening, he was too focused on how hot his boyfriend was.

"—fu? Oi, Mafumafu. Are you listening?"

Mafumafu nodded dumbly, "Mm..."

Soraru chuckled and tossed a shirt over Mafu's neck, pulling him closer, "Take a picture, it'll last longer."

The albino whined, "I would but I left my phone in the living room."

Soraru let out another laugh before connecting their lips, sweetly. Mafu eagerly returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around Soraru's neck and playing with the ends of his hair. The bluenette smiled a small smile as he wrapped his hands around Mafu's rather tiny waist. Just as they deepened the kiss, the door burst open.

"Gooooooodddd mooorrrnniiinnnnggg~~!" Amatsuki cheered, adorning a pink apron and a spatula in hand.

The pair quickly broke away from each other. They stared at Amatsuki, faces red. The brunette smiled happily.

"Please refrain from doing it so early in the morning. We have class, Mafu-kun~" He said, airily.

Soraru groaned and covered his face in embarrassment as Mafumafu proceeded to dress up. Amatsuki let out a small sigh with a tired smile and left, leaving the two to get ready with an awkward aura.

"I-It's weird to get caught, haha..~" The albino chuckled after some time.

Soraru sighed and scratched his head, "Yeah...let's try to be more careful?"

Mafu giggled and nodded, "Yeah, okay. Can we go eat now? I'm starving~!"

The bluenette smiled and nodded. The two walked out of Soraru's bedroom and to the kitchen, where Kashitarou and Amatsuki stood, talking happily. The four of them soon came together as a group. They ate happily, laughing and grinning at each other. The atmosphere was warm, pleasant, friendly. It made Soraru nearly forget about his dream. It felt good to laugh and smile for real with his friends again, not fake it like he did sometimes. He looked over at Mafumafu, who was smiling equally as much, maybe even brighter than usual. Soraru chuckled and kissed his forehead, causing him to quickly become more flustered than anything.

The albino really did take away the damper on his life. It made everything virtually brighter, it made making music ten times easier. Mafu playfully pushed him but all Soraru could think was how much he loved this boy.

————————————————

As promised, Soraru had escorted Mafumafu to class on time. Mafu complained and whined, saying he didn't want to go yet.

"Why can't we skip again?? I like Ban-san, but his class is so boring..." The albino complained.

Soraru chuckled, "Maybe you shouldn't have taken it if you knew everything.."

Mafumafu pouted, "I told you, I thought I'd learn new tricks and stuff..."

The bluenette shrugged and simply gave him a pity kiss on the forehead. Mafu sighed softly. He was grateful that no one was around to witness them. He wasn't sure how he'd react if news got out that the two were dating...