Chapter 15: Sally?

Helen's POV
"Because your love for Y/N is all that matters." I sit down next to him and stare at him confused. "You don't know what love is..." He sighs and turns his body so he is facing me. "No one gave you love of shared love with you, right?" I nod and he continues.

"The feeling is unimaginable, your heartbeat will quicken when your around them, you'll blush at every compliment and most of all if you love each other... You'll feel complete." He explains and I stare at him for a bit before the pieces of my puzzle start to fit back together. "So all these different feeling are because of her? So I love her? I love her." The last one I say more firmly and slender nods. "That's why you feel the need to protect her. That's why you respect her and that's why I know I can trust you with her." He nods and looks at me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I stare at his hand, confusing clear on my covered up face. "Child, the fate of Y/N is in your hands. Your love can help her through this, without you she will die." With that said he removes his hand and stands up. "Now, about her species... She is, well, different and quite rare..." He starts pacing, obviously trying to explain it while making sense. "Okay..." I mumble and he turns to me. "Child, she is a-?!" His words are cut off by a blood curdling scream. I immediately shoot up from the bench. "TAKE ME TO HER, NOW!" I shout at him and he grabs my shoulder, before transporting us to the mansion.

"Y/N?!" I shout and bolt up stairs. I barge through the doors and look at the sickening sight before me. Blood has been splattered along the walls, the room is slowly being overrun by creeping shadows that move with the screams, Y/N is laying on her stomach on the bed, her spine is bending and cracking, her shoulder blades are twisting and turning, bones are popping back into place and her screams are ringing around the room. There's nothing I can do except listen and watch. I run over to her side and grab her hand, shaking it ever so slightly as she thrashes about, a tear falls down her cheek as she jams hers eyes shut in hope of ridding the pain. I feel a prick in my shoulder and turn to see sally holding a needle and a tear roll down her cheek. "He made me..." Those were the last words I heard before everything went black.

____________________________________________________________
AUTHORS NOTE PEOPLES PLS READ!!!
Hey guys so this is sort of an apology for the REALLY short chapter and it is also sort of like a summary of how the next chapter or two are going to be written and a little Q and A I spose.

So the next couple of chapters or so, I will be writing it in Y/N's POV. Considering that even though she is unconscious, she is still dealing with her mental state. A lot of 'things' are going on in her mind right now. The plot has thickened a lot and the POV change would be good to uncover even more secrets, emotions and hidden meanings.
;)

So now the Q and A!!!
I would like to become more out there by letting you fantabulous readers ask sensible, emotional or just completely ridiculous questions in the comments. I will put the questions and answers at the end of the next chapter, if you would like (if not just message me privately) but there is a question I have for you readers...

Would you like me to add more pictures or song links in a chapter?
Vote yes or no, Pls!!!!

Thank You guys so much for the votes and views, you guys are the best! And just remember playing the triangle is harder than it looks... Seriously it is.

😂😂😂