Chapter 삼: ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊʜᴏᴘᴇ

————————————————————————
Smut Ahead 😏
————————————————————————

Jimins P.O.V.
I was so mad that Jungkook kept denying that he liked that new guy... Taehyung I think it was and Jhope could tell I was stressed from that, so he invited me over later that night to watch a movie. When I arrived at his apartment Jhope opened the door letting me in. Once I was through the door he immediately grabs my arm and pins me to the door shutting it. He then smashed his lips against mine as he locked the door causing me to moan a little.

 He then smashed his lips against mine as he locked the door causing me to moan a little

Jhope's tongue slid into my mouth as he moved it around. It was so nice to have the feeling of his lips on mine once again. My chest was burning from all the excitement and when Jhope finally released the kiss I was gasping for air.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight" Jhope said squeezing my ass as he leaned in giving me another kiss and then releasing it making me whimper.

"Why'd you stop?!" I whined, missing the feeling of his warm lips.

"You're going to have to wait baby, remember, we have a movie to watch" Jhope said and then pulled me over to the couch and turned on the T.V.

Jhope's P.O.V.
I walked Jimin over to the couch and had him sit next to me as I turned on the T.V. with the movie already in, and pressed play. Jimin then snuggled up to my side and rapped one arm around my waist. I looked over at my cute ass boyfriend and kissed him on the forehead, putting an arm around him to pull him closer

 I looked over at my cute ass boyfriend and kissed him on the forehead, putting an arm around him to pull him closer

When the movie finally started and Jimin saw what we were watching, he looked up at me with a cute puppy face.

"Jhope... why are we watching 50 Shades of Grey?" He asked with a confused look and I smile back at him.

"You'll see babe" I said with a smirk and Jimin leaned back continuing to snuggle up against me with a quiet smile.