Chapter 이십이: ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ (ᴘᴛ.3) ᴊɪʜᴏᴘᴇ

Jimin's P.O.V.

It was the next day after releasing our music video and our company was so impressed with our work that they let us have a day off to enjoy ourselves. I was sleeping soundly and was filled with warmth. Once I felt I gotten the right amount of sleep I needed, I slowly started to open my eyes to the sun shining in gently through the window.

"Mmm..." I slightly groaned out as I stirred in bed but as I moved my arms, I felt something around my wrists that restricted my movements.

"W-what?" I quietly mumble and this time fully opened my eyes only to find that there was a red rope tied around my wrists and then to the right bed post. I got a little confused and turned to my left to see a red rope as well tied around my wrist and to the bed.

(Sorry I thought back to this part in 'A Round Trip to Love')

After realizing my situation which was both arms and legs tied to the bed as I laid on my stomach, I tried to untie the rope with my teeth but a deep voice appeared out of no where making me stop in my tracks.

"Is someone being a bad boy?" The voice said and I turned around to see my boyfriend, aka the one who did this to me; standing in the doorway.

"H-hobi..." I stuttered our knowing his intentions behind this set up. Jhope just smirked and walked over to the bed I was tied to.

"Baby we are going to have a little fun" he said in a sexy tone and I felt myself grow a little hard. Damn why do I have to be so fucking sensitive in the morning!? I questioned myself while mentally cursing because he always does this to me. Hobi then crawled onto the bed and positioned himself above me with his legs on each side of my body. I then felt him lower himself so his hands were now on each side of my head.

"Look at my baby getting hard for me" he then whispered into my ear in a husk tone. Fuck! I cursed in my head once again as he had discovered my now hardened member. I squirmed a little beneath him from embarrassment but he quickly placed his hand on my back and held me down so I couldn't move. The aroma in the room was now starting to heat up and I felt myself grow weak when Hobi suddenly started kissing my neck.