Chapter 십칠: ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

—————————————————————
I figured I better just get this chapter out already instead of trying to make it longer, sorry for the wait
—————————————————————

Recap:

Jin's P.O.V.
....Finally with everyone together and seated, we got the waitresses attention and ordered some Kimchi and other delicious food that would fill us all up. Of course I ordered for all them since I'm their "eomma" but I was also the oldest so it made sense. Once we had ordered, the waitress went back to get the food started. I looked at everyone who was talking to one another and smiled till I finally caught Jungkooks eye. He looked at me and I nodded giving him the signal that it was time.

"Everyone" Jungkook said and got everyone's attention so they were looking at him. He then took a deep breath before he spoke again.

"We need to talk" was all he had to say for everyone to become serious.....

Now:

Taehyungs P.O.V.
I got a little nervous when Jungkook said something making everyone go serious. I shifted around in my seat as the anticipation for what Jungkook would say next built up.

"Everyone we need to to talk about.... our group" he finally said and everyone looked at each other before looking back at Jungkook with serious faces.

"What about our group?" Jimin asked slowly with caution in his tone. He went quiet for a moment before speaking up.

"About our.. relationships" he said and then smirked. After his words left his mouth and the others processed what he said, they all let out a sigh of relief.

"Yahhh! Jungkook don't scare us like that" Jhope shouted and then quickly hugged Jimin who was next to him. Jungkook just smiled even wider at their actions.

"So what about our relationships are we talking about?" Suga finally spoke up from next to Namjoon and everyone nodded in agreement as they also wondered what Jungkook meant.

"Who we are to each other" he stated and I turned to look at him. He then turned and took a quick glance at me before turning back to the others. I soon felt his hand slide to my leg before he continued talking.

"For example out relationships we might have with each other and what we think of the others, this is our chance to let out of thoughts and feelings" he said and they all nodded.

"Ok then Jin why don't you go first" he said and Jin nodded.

"Ok, I'm Mr. Worldwide Handsome ya know and my full name is Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin, I'm dating Namjoon here and I've been friends with Jimin and Jungkook for 6 years. As for everyone, I considered all of you my children that I must take care of" Jin said and everyone 'awwwed' at his last comment along with myself.