Chapter 십오: sᴏʀʀʏ

Jungkooks P.O.V.
         I couldn't believe it. This bitch was actually doing her old tricked again and this was exactly the reason I never wanted to see her damn face again. Before the photo shoot with Lisa she decided to have a small chat with me and brought up something I never wanted to hear again.

*Flashback*

"Hey Jungkookie~" she cooed in her winey voice and I absolutely hated it.

"Don't call me by that retched name" I said being extremely pissed off but all she did was chuckle.

"Anyways~ your going to become mine again weather you like it or not" she said walking behind me and caressing my arm.

"No I shall not you bitch!" I yelled but she just laughed hysterically.

"Oh really, because I don't think you want me to bring up your past again?" She asked me in an evil tone and I quickly turned around and pinned he to the wall by her neck.

"You will not bring that up again" I said in an extremely deep voice and put pressure to her throat but all she did was smirk.

"Then you shall do as I say" she said and I just scoffed and walked away.

*Flashback End*

It was the last pictures the photographer needed to take but he wanted a kiss which I absolutely did not want to do one bit. I hesitated but she had other means of getting me to do what she wanted.

"Do you want me to tell... him?" She whispered in my ear and gestures to Taehyung. I gulped and she turned to Taehyung before turning to me and smashing her lips onto mine. Uhg this is the worst day ever I thought but she then opened he eyes and gave me a look that almost said 'don't make me tell them' and I froze in place. She looked at me again and I decided I had no choice as I slowly kissed her back. I hate this so much I said to myself cursing so much but was suddenly distracted when out of the corner of my eye I saw Taehyung run out of the room. I was shocked and quickly pushed Lisa off me.

"You bitch" I said only loud enough for her to hear but still had much rage that it was almost turned into yelling. I could hear people talking and shouting out to me but I didn't listen to them and ran out of the room to try and catch up to Taehyung.

"Taehyung! Taehyung!" I shouted after him and ran as fast as I could but he had a head start and I wasn't fast enough. Damn it! I internally cursed as I saw him get up to the elevator and the door shut in front of my face but right before it shut I swear I saw Taehyung crying and my heart shattered. I quickly ran to the stairs and speed down them like my life depended on getting to the bottom but when I had finally got to the last floor Taehyung wasn't there or anywhere to be found outside.

I'm sorry Taehyung.....

I didn't mean to hurt you....,,

Please....

come back...,,,,

Taehyungs P.O.V.
       I ran and ran as fast as I could even when I heard Jungkook calling after me. I ran into the elevator and pushed the button for the bottom floor and then started wiping away my tears. Soon I saw Jungkook running towards me but the door shut right before he could stop it. Serves him right, I thought but then the tears started up again and I cried. As soon as the elevator reached the bottom floor I ran out as fast as I could and ran home.