Chapter 십일: ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Suga's P.O.V.
      It had been a long day for me but it was now getting late as I sat in my studio just writing songs and shit. The thought of leaving crossed my mind as I sat in my chair when I suddenly heard the door behind me get harshly slammed open. Wondering who was coming over so late I slowly turned around in my chair only to have a strong hand grab hold of my shirt and push me back into my chair with much force. As I looked up to see who dared to push me around, I was surprised to see that standing before me was the one and only Jhope.

"Hoseok?-" I was about to question him but he immediately cut me off by slamming me harder against the chair.

"You fucked Jimin!?" He yelled leaning closer to my face with an intense stare. My confusion immediately turned to smirk as soon as he said those words and I looked over to Jimin who was shyly standing in the corner of my studio.

So he finally found out....

Jimins P.O.V.
      Hobi had dragged me to Yoongi's studio with a pissed look but it wasn't towards me... but Yoongi. Once arriving, Jhope immediately bursted through the door, went up to Yoongi, and grabbed hold of his shirt pushing him back into his chair as soon as he turned around. I immediately started to tense up a bit as Hobi starts to yell and him.

"You Fucked Jimin!?" I heard him yell, still holding onto Yoongi's shirt tightly and as soon as he said that, a smirk grew on Yoongis face as he looked over at me

"You Fucked Jimin!?" I heard him yell, still holding onto Yoongi's shirt tightly and as soon as he said that, a smirk grew on Yoongis face as he looked over at me. I could tell this was going to get bad if I didn't do something because as soon as Hobi saw him looking over at me, he quickly turned him back around so he was facing him.

"What the hell are you looking at!?" He yelled and I decided it was time for me to step in.

"Hey Hobi stop, we were drunk" I pleaded kindly walking over to him and grabbing hold of his arm which made him look at me. He gave me a warm smile but Yoongi decided to speak up for the first time.

"I wasn't drunk, you were"

"WHAT!?" Jhope yelled as soon as he said that and I turned to face him giving Yoongi a death stare. Yoongi you aren't making this situation any better I thought but all he did was smirk.

Fuck you....

*Time Skip*

"AH-AH HOB-I, YOON-GI AH-AHH!" I moaned out as Hobi penetrated me from behind with his hard dick and Yoongi stood in front of me, down on his knees, sucking me off.

I don't know how I ended up in this situation but at some point in their conversation, they changed their minds.

*Flash Back*