Alec Lightwood

Amara's POV

Another needle made me lose my consciousness once more and this time i was hoping Alec would be here to save me just lie all those other times...

FLASHBACK

Alec and I were the closest out of the group even when Jace came around but that changed when Allison showed up in New York two years after Jace did but before she did, I was always getting into trouble, with the institute, my father, demons during missions. 

The rain was heavy and i couldn't see what was going on, i heard their voices, and the demons screams but i moved too slow when it happened and within two seconds I was on the ground with a gaping cut to my head, as a werewolf i felt it start too heal but not fast enough, i was still dizzy, couldn't see what was in front of me, i held out my arms to soften the blow of the strikes but the poison of this beast went into the opened wound making them hurt ten time more, i thought that this was it, that this was how i was going to die, it changed when an arrow flew in the rain, i felt the arrow head graze my stomach after it when through the demon but with the demon it disappeared. "Amara!"  a ten year old boy yelled as he ran towards me. "you're hurt." he told trying to hold his Steele toward my wound i put my hand up, this healing rune didn't work on me, actually it made it worse and the only way we figured that out  was when i was five and broke my arm. I almost died after using the angel's rune but with a little of my fathers magic i was back in no time. "what no Amara you need to heal." he told me while i tried to sit up.

"I'm fine Alec."

"no you're not." his protectiveness was adorable and one of the main reasons why i already knew that this was the boy i was going to love all my life, of course i told no one that.

ANOTHER MISSION

Alec, Jace and I were going on a mission when this accident happened, before we left Jace was being his usual self (at this age), stupid, he thought it would be a good idea to shoot an arrow blindfolded  and of course me being me i didn't notice. I only noticed when Alec was holding his hand in front of my face while the arrow head nicked my nose, a look of surprise was showing on my face while Alec looked at Jace "Jace, what do you think you're doing?" his face turned red from anger, like a bright red against his black hair. "you barely know how to shoot that you shouldn't be playing with it." 

ANOTHER MISSION

It was the mission when i had my first kiss. it was only Alec and I assigned for this mission but it as harder than we thought. We were locked in a storage closet while the demons banged on the door trying to break it open. "dude, I think this is it," i spoke "we're going to die."  he didn't speak, i tried to lighted the mood, "I'm going to die before having my first kiss, isn't that funny?" I force a laugh, he looked at me and suddenly everything stopped we didn't worry about anything, I sat next to him, he leaned in, placing his soft lips on mine and he cradled my head in his hands. we didn't pull apart until we heard grunting, Jace. the door flew open and Jace gave us a questioning looking seeing that my head was still in Alec's hands and we were too close to be just friends.

"What do we have here?" Jace asked with a teasing smile "a secret rendezvous in a storage closet, dang Alec didn't know you were a 'make out in a closet kind of guy'" Jace was the friend that ALWAYS made me laugh even when i didn't want to, Alec was more of the 'serious talk in the middle of the night when you can't sleep' kind of guy. In my eyes they were sugar and spice, complete opposites, which is probably why the work so well together.

                                                                        END OF FLASHBACK

I didn't realize that i had tears running down my face when i woke up, i  did my usual morning routine here which only consist of looking around, taking into detail of what was here, then i noticed a body right next to me. the familiar feeling arose when i seen the dark colored hair on his head. "Alec?"