Clash

Sparkling stars and the soft darkness of the evening enveloped Hau, Sun, and Lillie as they descended the snowing Lanakila mountain. Founding the revolving door, Hau entered the secret base for the second time that day, leading the way. "We at the pokémon league never realized this..." Sun muttered in amazement.

In they went. Arriving at the familiar interior, Hau immediately surveyed the surroundings, looking for the hint of Faba and his grunts. Not unexpectedly, Gladion, Moon, and Faba had disappeared, and everything was scattered about the room. Although the translucent tiles were still in tact, they were violently and rushedly pulled out as if someone quickly tried to take every pokémon out.

"Let's go deeper into the base." Sun suggested, and they followed the whitely painted hallway through which it led to another door.

"Should we bring the door down by attacking it?" Hau said.

"No, wait." Noticing something, Lillie calmly reached out to the door, pushing it open. "It's open..."

Doubting, they carefully entered a large room, only to find Gladion and Moon lying unconscious on the floor. "Gladion! Moon!" Hau rushed forward-no, tried to rush forward-but Sun grabbed his wrist, preventing his advance. "What is it, Sun? They're right there!"

"No. Watch it carefully-there is a trap on the floor."

"You are quite smart, champion. Yes-if you had set another step forward, Hau boy, you would've fallen into a water tank full of dangerous water-type pokémon." Faba chuckled from behind.

"Return our friends!" Hau demanded angrily.

"No, you two, leave this to me."

Stepping forward, Lillie calmly told the rest to step back, holding a glittering hyper ball on one hand. "I believe in you, Togekiss!"

A white pokémon dotted with red and blue dots jumped out of the ball. Crying out in a lovely voice, it hovered about the air, stretching its marvelous wide wings. "Togekiss, I beg you! Please rescue our friends who are lying over there!" The beautiful pokémon cried out once in compliance, flying straight over to where Lillie's finger was pointing. Snatching up the bodies, it returned to the side of Lillie, representing her strength and determination. With her particular pout face, she stung Faba with her words: "How's that, Faba?"

"I am speechless, lady Lillie," Faba said in an annoyed face. "I never heard you had come back, young lady. Moreover, to think that you would become a pokémon trainer...and to think that you, of all people, would disrupt my plans."

Sensing a knife in his words, Lillie quickly boarded her Togekiss, pulling the others up alongside her.

"We have no more business here, Faba. I urge you to stop any of this nonsensical business, because I am sure my mother won't like that either."

That way, hearing Faba yell "No! The president would most certainly like my research, I am sure! You all are outrageous, ruining my work!," they exited the horrible, now emptied laboratory.

"I'm sorry that happened, Lillie. Would you mind postponing our battle to tomorrow? I have to report this to the Elite Four, who will expose the organization to the public so that they can never do this again." Sun spoke with some degree of solemnity.

"No, no, don't worry about it! I'm glad that I could be help. Please take care of your friend, um...what is her name?"

"Oh, she's Moon. She's my girlfriend." Sun said happily.

"I see. Please say hi to her! I would love to meet her when she is awake. I will now return to the pokémon center for the night. I am pretty tired after all that ruckus...so, see you, Sun!"

"See you, Lillie!" They waved hands warmly, promising a heated battle in the very near future.

"I will return, too. You'll take care of Moon, right?" Hau said, smiling.

"Yeah. I'll let her stay at the league for now, but...I hope she regains her energy fast."

"She will. I'll take care of Gladion. Thank you so much for everything, Sun!" After flashing one last smile, Hau awayed from the pokémon league with his lover, Gladion. They headed toward the pokémon center for now, retiring for the night after a long day of battling. 

***Sorry this part is so short, but this concludes the battling part of the story! I have decided this is the best part to cut off. The rest of the story and the aftermath is coming very soon! Thank you as always for reading my piece!