Late Night's Exchange

***Just a warning, some kissing and touching involved today! If you don't like it, just press the return button now!

***Also, my school's starting again, so uploads may be irregular from now on. Please wait patiently as I balance out between my fan fiction works and schoolwork-thank you! 

 Three days after the eventful day, Gladion opened his eyes in his faintly glowing motel room, enveloped in the afternoon sunlight and groaning in fatigue and a mild headache.

"What time is it...? I have no idea how many hours I've slept..."

Taking out his phone, he was surprised to see 30 text messages popping up on his phone background. The list of people who contacted him ranged from Moon to Hau, his lover, who had sent out at least half of those unread messages. Some of the messages read like this:

'Hey Gladi! Are you awake? Do you wanna hang out if yo'a free? -Hau'

'R u awake? I'm wondering about you! -Hau'

'Gladion, did you rest much? I woke up just now and my head hurts a little bit -Moon'

'Are you okay? I hope you're not struggling too much to recover. -Sun'

'Big brother, I came back from Kanto yesterday. I wonder how you're doing. -Lillie'

"Lillie?! She came back?" Gladion said in astonishment, his heart burning with both excitement and relief. "I wonder how mother's doing...I should send her a short reply saying hi and asking about mother and her."

Gladion punched on his reply, and checked other messages he had received over the last three days. As expected, the majority of the messages had come from Hau, his boyfriend. His messages had a tint of concern, but most of them were just asking if he wanted to hang out-as Gladion read on his cheerful and upbeat texts, a warm smile gradually spread across his face.

"I should meet Hau...he's been worrying about me." Saying so, he sent a short message suggesting they meet at a malasada shop near them both.

"Gladi!!"

A wide smile splattered across his face, Hau came rushing toward Gladion as soon as he came into his view. "I missed you so, so much!" Diving into his lover's arms, Hau nuzzled his lips against Gladion's ear like a little puppy.

"Not here, Hau." Feeling his face being heated up, Gladion gently pushed Hau's face away to maintain a safe distance in public.

"Do you not like my touch?" He matched Gladion's transparent emerald eyes with a wounded look, startling Gladion. "No, it's not like that, I promise. I just...in public, I might not be ready for it yet..." He trailed off, feeling a little bit guilty for thwarting away Hau's sweet attempt of physical touch. "Okay, well! I'll wait, no matter how long it takes. Ah, I look forward it~" As quickly as he became upset, he sprang back to his spirits, leading Gladion out into the afternoon sunshine.

"It's another beautiful day! We should just leisurely take walks along the beach, or we can do whatever you want to do. We've got to spend so little time these days, so I missed hanging out with you."

"Let's take a stroll."

So they walked. They started right outside the malasada shop looking out the beach, and by the time the sun had went down, they arrived at a scarcely populated but densely green forest area, which name neither of them recalled. Under the stars, they sat down under a berry tree, which was yet verdant and hadn't produced any edible berries yet.

"It's nice to walk with you, and spend time together, Gladi." Hau spoke in a dreamy voice. "You know, I was worried sick about you after I dropped you off at your motel...I knew you would be resting, but when you didn't reply to all those messages I sent you, it almost made me spring back to your motel room." He said in a quite weighty tone. "But I'm glad you're okay, though! I'm really thankful that we're together again!" Flashing his characteristic smile, he smiled widely again.

"I'm sorry I made you worry. I shouldn't have...I had to reply to all your kind messages. I just wasn't in the mood of looking in the phone. I'm so sorry." Gladion replied back, contemplating his actions in the past few days, his words tinged with regret and sorrow. "I promise I won't do that again. Besides..."

He closed in the gap between their faces, leaning in toward Hau's face and gently planting a kiss on his lips. "I missed you a lot, too." Sweetly smiling, he whispered.

Although it was dark, he could clearly see Hau blushing up. Growing restless at seeing his such cute face, Gladion switched positions swiftly, pinning Hau's wrists down on the ground and climbing up on to his body. "Don't blame me. You're too cute." He smiled sneakily before attacking Hau's soft spots with his lips. Feeling Gladion's lips brushing off against his neck, Hau's body shook in a strange satisfaction. "G, gladion...!" He desperately called out his name, but he wasn't listening anymore. He pulled Hau's shirt up with a movement both gentle and violent, starting to explore Hau's bare skin with his right hand. The left naturally fell behind Hau's deeply green hair, pushing his head toward his own, and Gladion kissed him zealously-as if he was trying to recover all the kisses he missed in one attempt. Hau huffed in between the intense kiss, but Gladion was good-although completely out of breath, Hau felt himself being aroused during the impressive kiss.

"W, wait, wait...! This is outside!"

"You've got a problem with that?"

Ah, I'm never persuading this boy, was Hau's first thought after meeting gazes with Gladion. When Gladion looked up at him like that, Hau could never say no-a look both cruelly persuasive and tenacious.

"Fine, fine-do whatever you want. I could never say no to that face!"

"No one'll look. It's night, after all."

"Yes...ah!" Before Hau could ever reply, Gladion was going for it again-this time aiming for his body, trying to incite Hau's voice. "G, gladion, no...! Ah!" As he softly licked various spots of Hau's body, he could hear Hau trying to suppress any voice that came to him. "You don't have to hide it. I know you."

"But...it's awkward outside!" While Gladion had went through nearly all spots on Hau's body, he suddenly jolted up, rendering Gladion to sit up as well.

"What is it?"

"It's unfair! I want to kiss you, too."

Saying so, Hau approached Gladion's neck, nuzzling his lips against the soft, white skin. Gladion moaned helplessly, feeling his touch. When Hau returned, he could see Gladion's relaxed face and slightly pink cheeks, matching eyes with himself.

"I love you, Gladi." Hau dreamily said.

"Me too, Hau." They exchanged kisses more, and the night deepened silently for the two lovers.