Chapter # 01

( Before we start I want to let y'all know that in this story caleb watches the girls because Katie and Billy are always away on business trips for weeks at a time. )

Annie's POV:

I woke up and it was my first day of school at my new high school. I was absolutely petrified. I'm not a complete loser but I have never been one of the super popular pretty girls. I'm kind of just quite and I mind my own business, like other girls should do. I got out of my bed and I pulled my hair into a high pony tail and I applied a small amount of makeup. I put on a pair of skinny ripped jeans and a tied up t shirt. I wanted to look nice, without looking like I tried super hard. I walked down and I saw caleb making pancakes.
A- whatcha doing?
C- dang it I was trying to surprise with breakfast
A- awe you woke up just to make me and hayley breakfast?
(Keep in mind that caleb is 19 and is already done with high school)
C- of course I would never let my little sisters go to there first day of school hungry.
I hugged caleb. He was this best brother that any girl could ask for. He matured really fast because he was always watching after me and hayley. I always looked up to him because he stays happy and positive. He never really had the opportunity to hang out with friends because he had to watch us. I ate my food and I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I took hayley to school since she was only in middle school. She was so excited to go to school and it was really cute. After I dropped her off I drove over to my school. I went through the first half of the school day without being noticed. It was then time for lunch and I sat down alone because I didn't know anyone. I was sitting alone when a boy walked up to me.

 --------------

I know this was a slower chapter but I hope you enjoyed. I think you guys will really like