Chapter # 25

Hayden's POV: 

H- Annie really said that she didn't want to See me?
J- yeah she said that you kept pressuring her into a relationship and that she didn't like you like that.
H- how the hell was I pressuring her?
J- I don't know, I'm just telling you what she told me.
H- what the freak.
J- do you want to go get ice cream today and talk about it?
H- no I'm fine. I gotta go.
J- wait Hayden.....
H- bye.
I left, I really didn't feel like listening to Jayden hit on me. I knew that Jayden liked me, she made it pretty obvious. I stayed at school for the rest of the day but I didn't talk to anyone, I was just flat out ignoring people. Once the school day was over I decided to go to Annie's house and see I she would talk to me. I wasn't going to ask her out I just wanted to repair our friendship. I got to her house and I knocked on her door. I stood nervously waiting for someone to answer the door. The door opened and I saw a guy. He looked like he was older than me and I was guessing that it was Annie's brother, caleb.
C- your hayden, aren't you?
H- umm... yes? How did you know that?
C- because Annie is upset and told me about you.
H- um may I speak to her?
C- I don't think that's a good idea.
H$- caleb just let him in! Him and Annie NEED to talk
C- okay fine you can come in. But I swear if you make her cry again I will hurt you.
H- okay I won't I swear.
Caleb opened the door wider and moved aside so that I could walk in, so I walked in. I started to walk towards Annie's room...
C- wait how do you know which room is Annie's?
I knew because of that night that she snuck out with me but I couldn't let caleb find out about that.
H- lucky guess?
C- just go.
I started walking again and I got to Annie's room. I knocked on the door and I heard a faint answer saying to "come in" so I opened the door. I guess she wasn't paying attention and just saw a guy and thought it was Caleb because this is what she said...
A- hey caleb what's for dinner tonight?
H- um I'm not sure but we should talk.
When I said that she turned around quickly
A- Hayden???
-------------
What will happen next??? Comment 🐔 for more!!!