Chapter # 16

Hayden's POV: 

I know I shouldn't invite her to my house considering all that's happened recently but I can't just leave her, she's refusing to go home and her only friend, Jayden, already left.
H- then stay at my house?
A- okay handsome
I know that she's drunk right now but I thought it was really cute when she called me handsome. I haven't talked to her in over a week and I really missed her. For the past couple of school years I never really had much joy or fun, I was always trying to act bad and I never enjoyed myself. But Annie.... she made me enjoy life. That one night we spent together where we went to my special spot.... it changed my life. We started to walk over to my car but Annie couldn't hardly walk because she was so drunk. I picked her up bridal style and I carried her to the car. We got in the car and we went to my house. My dad wasn't at home, as usual so it wasn't hard to take Annie to my house.
H- umm Annie?
A- yes hay?
I don't know what it was but when she called me hay it really turned me on, and she didn't even know it. I had to control myself though because she was drunk and I wasn't going to take advantage of her. Hell, if she wasn't drunk she probably wouldn't even be talking to me, let alone come to my house.
H- um your in a bathing suit....
A- and?
H- would you some clothes to wear so that you don't have to sleep in this?
A- sure thing!
She was as shivering, I could tell that she was cold in her wet bathing suit. I handed her a pair of my sweatpants and a t shirt. I left the room so she could change. When she was done I walked back into the room and she looked so cute in my clothes.
H- I'll take the couch, you can have my bed.
A- hayden you can sleep in the bed too
H- um..
A- I don't care about anything that's happened
H- are you sure?
A- yeah
We got in the bed and she curled up in the covers. God she was so adorable. She fell asleep almost instantly when we got in the bed.
H- goodnight Annie
I kissed her in the forehead and I went to sleep, and my god... I don't think I have ever slept better.

 -------------

Late night chapter full of hannie  moments!! Did you enjoy? Comment ⛵️for more!!!