Chapter # 20

Annie's POV: 

I was really wondering about what hayden needed to ask me but I promised to talk to Jayden. I would talk to him at lunch. I walked over to Jayden's locker and she looked nervous, as if she didn't want to tell me something.
A- what's wrong Jayden?
J- I don't want you to hate me....
A- I could never hate you
J- ummm.... I jxjsjsnejjs
She started to mumble her words so that I couldn't tell what she was saying
A- what??
J- dkdnehjx
A- Jayden just say it!!
J- okay fine. I like hayden.
A- oh.... okay....
I didn't know how to respond to that, my best friend liked the boy that I liked. I know that I have said that I'm not ready for a relationship with him.... but I liked him so much.
J- this is why I didn't know if I should tell you.. you hate me don't you?
A- no.... I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night.
J- oh okay, I'll see you after class.
I walked to class alone. I sat through class and I was waiting for it to end, I needed this class to go by fast so I could hear what hayden needed to say. Was he going to tell me that he liked Jayden? The class was finally over and I was walking to the cafeteria. I got my food and I started to walk to an empty table but right as I was walking I wasn't paying attention and I ran into Carson. When I ran into him he spilt his food on me.
C- I am so sorry!
A- sorry that was my fault I wasn't paying attention, it's been a long day.
As I was speaking to Carson he was helping me wipe the food off my clothes. After I was somewhat cleaned off Carson hugged me.
C- I'm sorry I really didn't mean to. I'm not trying to pull a Mackenzie 

Hayden's POV: 

I walked into the cafeteria nervously, I was about to tell Annie that I wanted to date her. I love that girl so much. She is literally the most perfect girl in this world. As I was walking in the room I saw Annie hugging Carson.
H- what the hell is happening here?
-----------
What do you think will happen next?? Comment 👑 for more!!